2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Hannover 96 vs Dynamo Dresden Preview & Prediction
When does Hannover 96 vs Dynamo Dresden kick off? Wednesday 3rd June, 2020 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Hannover 96 vs Dynamo Dresden being played? HDI-Arena
Where can I get tickets for Hannover 96 vs Dynamo Dresden? No tickets are available as Bundesliga 2 matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is Hannover 96 vs Dynamo Dresden on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Hannover 96 vs Dynamo Dresden in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Bet365 subscribers can stream German Bundesliga 2 matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Hannover 96 were unable to respond to dropping points at home to Karlsruher SC as they backed that up with a loss on the road at Sandhausen last week with the visitors made to pay for a lacklustre start to the second half.
- With the scores level at the break, Hannover conceded twice in a five-minute spell and despite pulling one back almost immediately through John Guidetti, they were unable to find a leveller with Sandhausen adding a third to seal the win in the final 10 minutes.
- In fairness to Hannover, they had suffered some distruption in the first half with the loss of captain Marvin Bakalorz to a rib injury but he only suffered bruising rather than any break and he could be fit enough to take his place in the side here while Timo Hubers will also hope to feature again after lasting just 45 minutes on his return.
- Dynamo Dresden knew that they had a tough assignment on their return to action following their extended break owing to the coronavirus outbreak in their squad and that proved to be the case as they suffered a 0-2 loss at home to Stuttgart.
- They fell behind in the 18th minute and although they managed to keep the visitors in check for the vast majority of the game after that goal, they mustered little in attack and succumbed to a second goal late on.
- Dresden do not have any time to dwell on that with the gap to safety increasing over the weekend but they may have to tweak their side due to not playing for so long and now facing several matches in the space of a week.
Hannover 96 were disappointing in their defeat to Sandhausen at the
weekend and will be keen to respond here. They host struggling Dynamo
Dresden who remain rooted to the foot of the table after finally
returning to Bundesliga 2 action against Stuttgart. That was a very
one-sided affair and their fitness is bound to be tested here in their
second game in four days having not played for almost three months.
Hannover are unbeaten in their last six league games on home soil and
despite drawing four of those, they should have enough to extend their
run without defeat at home by collecting all three points here.