When does Hannover 96 vs Darmstadt 98 kick off? Monday 25th November, 2019 – 19:30 (UK)
Where is Hannover 96 vs Darmstadt 98 being played? HDI-Arena
What TV channel is Hannover 96 vs Darmstadt 98 on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Hannover 96 vs Darmstadt 98 in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Hannover 96 vs Darmstadt 98?
What was the score in the last meeting between Hannover 96 & Darmstadt 98? Hannover 96 1-2 Darmstadt 98
THE TEAM NEWS
- Former Sandhausen boss Kenan Kocak was appointed as Hannover's new permanent coach over the international break and he will be looking to end the team's winless record at home this season.
- Centre-back Marcel Franke is suspended following his dismissal in the 4-0 loss at Heidenheim so Felipe could partner Josip Elez with Timo Hubers out injured, or Waldemar Anton could be moved back.
- Kocak does have Edgar Prib available again after suspension and Marc Stendera is another option in midfield, but a new coach may mean a new formation.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Zieler; Korb, Anton, Elez, Albornoz; Haraguchi, Bakalorz, Prib, Hansson; Ducksch, Weydandt
Unavailable: Hubers (Injured), Jung (Injured), Maina (Injured), Soto (Injured), Franke (Suspended)
- Darmstadt have only lost one of their last six league games but they have won just once on their travels in Bundesliga 2 this season and remain just outside the relegation zone.
- Defender Mathias Wittek is set for a lengthy spell on the sidelines after suffering a knee ligament injury in training, but he has not started a game this season anyway.
- Midfielder Fabian Schnellhardt has also been ruled out of this one along with long-term absentees Braydon Manu and Felix Platte, who are training individually.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Schuhen; Herrmann, Dumic, Hohn, Holland; Palsson, Paik Seung-Ho, Kempe; Skarke, Dursun, Honsak
Unavailable: Manu (Injured), Platte (Injured), Wittek (Injured), Schnellhardt (Injured)
Hannover and Darmstadt are two of the joint-lowest scorers in Bundesliga 2 this season, and the Reds have found goals particularly hard to come by at home. The Lilies have netted just five times in their last eight away league games and with neither in great form, a low-scoring encounter beckons.