2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Hannover 96 vs Arminia Bielefeld Preview & Prediction
When does Hannover 96 vs Arminia Bielefeld kick off? Saturday 14th September, 2019 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is Hannover 96 vs Arminia Bielefeld being played? HDI-Arena
What is the weather forecast for Hannover 96 vs Arminia Bielefeld? Clear, 18c
What television channel is Hannover 96 vs Arminia Bielefeld on? Some Bundesliga 2 matches are televised on BT Sport so check here for their TV schedule
Where can I stream Hannover 96 vs Arminia Bielefeld? If televised on BT Sport, this match can be streamed via the BT Sport website and app
Where can I get tickets for Hannover 96 vs Arminia Bielefeld?
Arminia Bielefeld – https://www.eventimsports.de/ols/dsc-auswaerts/de/auswaerts/channel/shop/index
What was the score when the teams last met? Hannover 96 2-2 Arminia Bielefeld
THE TEAM NEWS
- Relegated side Hannover 96 will be disappointed with their start to the campaign having collected five points from five matches, though they are unbeaten at home since April.
- Midfielders Dennis Aogo and Marc Stendera signed during the international break although the former has been suffering from illness this week, while striker Jonathas has left the club.
- Linton Maina has been ruled out again after missing the last match against Hamburger SV and defenders Timo Hubers and Sebastian Jung also remain sidelined.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Zieler; Korb, Franke, Felipe, Horn; Anton, Bakalorz, Prib; Teuchert, Weydandt, Ducksch
Unavailable: Hubers (Injured), Maina (Injured), Jung (Injured)
Doubtful: Aogo (Illness)
- Arminia Bielefeld are one of three sides yet to lose in Bundesliga II this season although they have drawn three of their five matches, coming from 2-0 down against Greuther Furth last time out.
- Right-back Cedric Brunner made his comeback from injury in a friendly last week after four months out but Jonathan Clauss should keep his place in the side for now.
- With Brian Behrendt a long-term absentee, Alex Perez has arrived from Sporting Gijon to provide more cover at centre-back, while strikers Nils Quaschner and Sven Schipplock are no closer to returning.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Ortega Moreno; Clauss, Pieper, Nilsson, Hartherz; Prietl, Hartel, Yabo; Edmundsson, Klos, Voglsammer
Unavailable: Quaschner (Injured), Schipplock (Injured), Weihrauch (Injured), Behrendt (Injured)
Arminia Bielefeld have lost just one of their last 14 league games going back to last season but they have drawn six of those, including three this term. Hannover have drawn both of their home matches this season, so it would not be a surprise to see the points shared in this one.