When does Hamburger SV vs Osnabruck kick off? Tuesday 16th June, 2020 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Hamburger SV vs Osnabruck being played? Volksparkstadion
Where can I get tickets for Hamburger SV vs Osnabruck? No tickets are available as Bundesliga 2 matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is Hamburger SV vs Osnabruck on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Hamburger SV vs Osnabruck in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Bet365 subscribers can stream German Bundesliga 2 matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Hamburger SV leapfrogged Stuttgart into second place thanks to a narrow success over bottom of the table Dynamo Dresden on Friday but they left it very late to achieve that victory.
- With the scores level entering the closing stages of the contest, Hamburg looked as though they would be left frustrated in their efforts to claim all three points until Joel Pohjanpalo struck with just four minutes remaining.
- That success made it just one defeat in the last seven games for Hamburg but in their bid to extend that record, they will have to make do without defender Rick van Drongelen for this clash after he received his fifth booking of the campaign against Dresden.
- Osnabruck’s hopes of staying up suffered a blow as they were defeated at home to Bochum at the weekend and they come into this game with just two points standing between them and the relegation zone.
- Osnabruck are now without a win in three and have managed just a solitary victory in their last 14 Bundesliga 2 matches following the 0-2 reverse with their terrible form now starting to hit home.
- Anas Ouahim’s late penalty miss will only serve to harm the confidence of the visitors ahead of this trip who look set to make several changes to their side after their poor showing on Saturday and Maurice Trapp will be one of those as he serves a suspension.
These two teams both have very different ambitions ahead of this
potentially pivotal encounter. A win for Hamburger SV will put them in
the driving seat to earn promotion back to the Bundesliga while at the
other end of the table, Osnabruck are on the brink of dropping into the
relegation zone after an abysmal run of form. With just one win to
their name in their last 14 league outings, it is difficult to see them
posing Hamburg much threat with the hosts likely to be too good.