2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Hamburger SV vs Jahn Regensburg Preview & Prediction
When does Hamburger SV vs Jahn Regensburg kick off? Saturday 7th March, 2020 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is Hamburger SV vs Jahn Regensburg being played? Volksparkstadion
What TV channel is Hamburger SV vs Jahn Regensburg on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Hamburger SV vs Jahn Regensburg in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Hamburger SV vs Jahn Regensburg?
Hamburger SV – https://shop.hsv.de/tickets/heimspiele/
What was the score in the last meeting between Hamburger SV & Jahn Regensburg? Jahn Regensburg 2-2 Hamburger SV
THE TEAM NEWS
- With the top two playing each other on Monday, third-placed Hamburger SV will be looking to make up lost ground following back-to-back defeats.
- Centre-back Ewerton has been ruled out for several weeks after suffering knee ligament damage against Erzgebirge Aue last weekend, so van Drongelen is set for a recall.
- Coach Hecking is also without Jung for this one after he was sent off at Aue, so fit-again Fein could return to the side against the club where he spent last season on loan.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Daniel Heuer; Beyer, Letschert, Van Drongelen, Leibold; Hunt, Fein, Schaub; Jatta, Hinterseer, Kittel
Unavailable: Vagnoman (Injured), Gyamerah (Injured), Dudziak (Injured), Ewerton (Injured), Jung (Suspended)
- Jahn Regensburg went down to their fourth defeat in five games at home to bottom side Dynamo Dresden last Friday, and they have also lost four of their last five on the road.
- Stolze is closing in a comeback following a lengthy lay-off but fellow winger Destroff is a doubt after missing the last match.
- Loanee Seydel has been ruled out after being forced off against Dresden so Wekesser, who came on and scored, is likely to start in attack.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Meyer; Saller, Nachreiner, Correia, Okoroji; George, Geipl, Besuschkow, Wekesser; Albers, Gruttner
Unavailable: Seydel (Injured), Palionis (Injured)
Doubtful: Stolze (Injured), Derstroff (Injured)
Hamburger SV have won eight of their 11 league games at home this season and are looking to return to winning ways after only their second back-to-back defeats of the campaign. They should not have too many problems doing that against Jahn Regensburg, who have not had much joy against the top sides.