When does Hamburger SV vs Heidenheim kick off? Friday 6th December, 2019 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Hamburger SV vs Heidenheim being played? Volksparkstadion
What TV channel is Hamburger SV vs Heidenheim on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Hamburger SV vs Heidenheim in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Hamburger SV vs Heidenheim?
Hamburger SV – https://shop.hsv.de/tickets/heimspiele/
What was the score in the last meeting between Hamburger SV & Heidenheim? Heidenheim 2-2 Hamburger SV
THE TEAM NEWS
- Hamburger SV surrendered top spot in Bundesliga 2 again last weekend as they fell to a surprising 2-1 defeat at promoted side Osnabruck.
- Coach Hecking is boosted by the return of winger Jatta from a two-match ban but he is still sweating over the fitness of striker Hinterseer, who missed the last match.
- Captain Hunt should be available again after missing the trip to Osnabruck through illness, while Kinsombi is likely to be recalled in place of Moritz in midfield.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Daniel Heuer; Narey, Jung, Van Drongelen, Leibold; Dudziak, Fein, Kinsombi; Jatta, Hintersser, Kittel
Unavailable: Vagnoman (Injured), Gyamerah (Injured)
Doubtful: Amaechi (Injured), Hinterseer (Injured), Hunt (Illness)
- Heidenheim moved up to fourth in the table with a 1-0 win at home to Greuther Furth on Sunday and can close the gap on their opponents to three points with a victory here.
- Thiel and Thomalla remain sidelined but coach Schmidt has no fresh personnel issues and is likely to field an unchanged line-up.
- Leipertz was preferred to Otto up front against Greuther Furth and is expected to keep his place despite now going six league appearances without scoring.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Muller; Busch, Husing, Mainka, Theuerkauf; Schnatterer, Dorsch, Griesbeck,Kerschbaumer; Kleindienst, Leipertz
Unavailable: Thiel (Injured), Thomalla (Injured)
Hamburg have been pretty formidable at home this season but they have not registered a clean sheet since October. Heidenheim are in decent form and have only failed to score in one of their last 11 league matches, so back both of these promotion chasers to find the net.