When does Hamburger SV vs Hannover 96 kick off? Sunday 1st September, 2019 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is Hamburger SV vs Hannover 96 being played? Volksparkstadion
What is the weather forecast for Hamburger SV vs Hannover 96? Cloudy, 23c
What television channel is Hamburger SV vs Hannover 96 on? Some Bundesliga 2 matches are televised on BT Sport so check here for their TV schedule
Where can I stream Hamburger SV vs Hannover 96? If televised on BT Sport, this match can be streamed via the BT Sport website and app
Where can I get tickets for Hamburger SV vs Hannover 96?
Hamburger SV – https://shop.hsv.de/tickets/heimspiele/
What was the score when the teams last met? Hamburger SV 1-1 Hannover 96
THE TEAM NEWS
- Hamburger SV top the Bundesliga II table on goal difference after the first four rounds of fixtures, and are one of three sides who are still unbeaten.
- Captain Aaron Hunt is fit again after three weeks out but it remains to be seen whether coach Dieter Hecking will recall the midfielder or stick with the side that started at Karlsruher last Sunday.
- Hecking has no fresh injury concerns but Ewerton, Timo Letschert and Christoph Moritz remain sidelined, while Jairo Samperio netted his first goal for the club last weekend having missed most of last season through injury.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Daniel Heuer; Gyamerah, Jung, Van Drongelen, Leibold; Fein, Kinsombi, Kittel; Narey, Hinterseer, Jatta
Unavailable: Ewerton (Injured), Moritz (Injured)
Doubtful: Letschert (Injured)
- Hannover 96 were held to a 1-1 draw at home to Greuther Furth last Saturday and have won just one of their last 20 away matches in all competitions.
- Hendrik Weydandt is likely to be recalled up front at the expense of Cedric Teuchert having come on and scored his second goal of the season against Furth.
- New signing Emil Hansson could make his full debut after coming on as a substitute against Furth, with Florent Muslija making way after a poor performance.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Zieler; Korb, Franke, Anton, Horn; Maina, Prib, Bakalorz, Hansson; Weydandt, Ducksch
Unavailable: Hubers (Injured), Jonathas (Injured), Tarnat (Injured)
Doubtful: Jung (Injured)
These two sides were among the favourites for promotion before the start of the season but so far only Hamburger SV have lived up to that. The hosts appear to be hitting their stride under new coach Dieter Hecking and have to be fancied against poor travellers Hannover.