2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Hamburger SV vs Erzgebirge Aue Preview & Prediction
When does Hamburger SV vs Erzgebirge Aue kick off? Sunday 22nd September, 2019 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is Hamburger SV vs Erzgebirge Aue being played? Volksparkstadion
What are the expected weather conditions for Hamburger SV vs Erzgebirge Aue? Clear, 21c
What TV channel is Hamburger SV vs Erzgebirge Aue on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Hamburger SV vs Erzgebirge Aue in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Hamburger SV vs Erzgebirge Aue?
Hamburger SV – https://shop.hsv.de/tickets/heimspiele/
What was the score in the last meeting between Hamburger SV & Erzgebirge Aue? Hamburger SV 1-1 Erzgebirge Aue
THE TEAM NEWS
- Hamburger SV suffered their first defeat of the season at the hands of local rivals St. Pauli on Monday night, which saw them knocked off top spot in the table.
- Coach Dieter Hecking is likely to freshen things up after Monday's defeat, with the likes of captain Aaron Hunt, Jeremy Dudziak and recent signing Martin Harnik waiting in the wings.
- Timo Letschert is back in full training but fellow centre-back and summer signing Ewerton remains unavailable along with Christoph Moritz and Jan Gyamerah.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Daniel Heuer; Vagnoman, Jung, Van Drongelen, Leibold; Fein, Hunt, Dudziak; Kittel, Hinterseer, Jatta
Unavailable: Ewerton (Injured), Moritz (Injured), Gyamerah (Injured)
Doubtful: Letschert (Injured)
- Erzgebirge Aue moved up to fifth in the table with a 1-0 win at home to Osnabruck last time out as their impressive start to the season continued.
- Calogero Rizzuto is suspended after being sent off against Osnabruck so Filip Kusic is likely to be recalled at left-back with Dennis Kempe lacking match fitness.
- Coach Dirk Schuster is not expected to make any other changes to his line-up as he looks to extend his unbeaten start in his third game in charge.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Mannel; Kalig, Gonther, Mihojevic, Kusic; Riese, Fandrich; Baumgart, Nazarov, Hochscheidt; Testroet
Unavailable: Cacutalua (Injured), Rizzuto (Suspended)
Doubtful: Breitkreuz (Injured)
Hamburg will be looking to bounce back from their first defeat of the season but Erzgebirge Aue will be no pushovers having made a strong start themselves. HSV have conceded just once at home while Aue's last three matches have produced three goals, so this could be a tight, low-scoring affair.