2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Hamburger SV vs Dynamo Dresden Preview & Prediction
When does Hamburger SV vs Dynamo Dresden kick off? Saturday 23rd November, 2019 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is Hamburger SV vs Dynamo Dresden being played? Volksparkstadion
What TV channel is Hamburger SV vs Dynamo Dresden on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Hamburger SV vs Dynamo Dresden in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Hamburger SV vs Dynamo Dresden?
Hamburger SV – https://shop.hsv.de/tickets/heimspiele/
Dynamo Dresden – https://www.dynamo-dresden.de/tickets/auswaertsspiele.html
What was the score in the last meeting between Hamburger SV & Dynamo Dresden? Hamburger SV 1-0 Dynamo Dresden
THE TEAM NEWS
- After two 1-1 draws on the road, second-placed Hamburger SV will be glad to be back on home soil, where they have won each of their last five league matches.
- Aaron Hunt and Martin Harnik have trained fully this week and should be available, with Harnik a possible replacement for Bakery Jatta, who is suspended after his red card against Holstein Kiel.
- Xavier Amaechi and Lukas Hinterseer will be assessed after returning from international duty with knocks, while Timo Letschert and Ewerton are both pressurising Gideon Jung and Rick van Drongelen for the centre-back spots.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Daniel Heuer; Narey, Letschert, Van Drongelen, Leibold; Dudziak, Fein, Kinsombi; Harnik, Hinterseer, Kittel
Unavailable: Vagnoman (Injured), Gyamerah (Injured), Jatta (Suspended)
Doubtful: Harnik (Injured), Hunt (Injured), Amaechi (Injured), Hinterseer (Injured)
- Dynamo Dresden ended a run of five consecutive league defeats with a 1-0 win at home to basement boys Wehen Wiesbaden last time out, relieving some of the pressure on coach Cristian Fiel.
- Patrick Ebert is a doubt after picking up an injury in training last week so Dzenis Burnic is likely to be recalled in midfield, while Patrick Moschl and Linus Wahlqvist are still training individually after missing the last game.
- Captain Marco Hartmann has been ruled out with a knee injury but youngster Kevin Ehlers, who has impressed this season, is fit again and should return to the side.
Predicted line-up (3-4-1-2): Broll; Ballas, Muller, Ehlers; Kreuzer, Burnic, Nikolaou, C. Lowe; Atik; Kone, Jeremejeff
Unavailable: Hartmann (Injured), Horvath (Injured)
Doubtful: Ebert (Injured), Moschl (Injured), Wahlqvist (Injured)
Hamburg are the highest scorers in Bundesliga 2 and they have been particularly prolific at home, scoring 17 goals in their six games at the Volksparkstadion. They should get plenty of chances against second-from-bottom Dynamo Dresden, who have conceded 11 in their last four away matches.