When does Greuther Furth vs Stuttgart kick off? Saturday 29th February, 2020 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is Greuther Furth vs Stuttgart being played? Sportpark Ronhof Thomas Sommer
What TV channel is Greuther Furth vs Stuttgart on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Greuther Furth vs Stuttgart in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Greuther Furth vs Stuttgart?
Stuttgart – https://shop.vfb.de/tickets/auswaertsspiele/
What was the score in the last meeting between Greuther Furth & Stuttgart? Stuttgart 2-0 Greuther Furth
THE TEAM NEWS
- Greuther Furth may be in sixth place but they are closer to the bottom three than the top three after one draw and two defeats in their last three games.
- Leweling and Keita-Ruel are both doubtful after missing last Friday's trip to Wehen Wiesbaden, where coach Leitl named just seven substitutes.
- Loanee Beijmo has started at right-back in the last two games but was taken off before half-time against Wiesbaden, so Sauer could be recalled.
Predicted line-up (4-3-1-2): Burchert; Sauer, Jaeckel, Caligiuri, Wittek; Sarpei, Ernst, Seguin; Tillman; Hrgota, Nielsen
Unavailable: Meyerhofer (Injured), Green (Injured), Mavraj (Injured)
Doubtful: Keita-Ruel (Injured)
- Stuttgart moved back up to second with a 2-0 success at home to Jahn Regensburg last Saturday, their third consecutive win and clean sheet.
- Centre-backs Kaminski and Badstuber returned to full training this week, but the former is unlikely to travel having been out since the first game of the season.
- January signing Churlinov and youngster Egloff both made their league debuts against Regensburg, while Gomez and Al Ghaddioui continue to battle for the lone striker role.
Predicted line-up (3-4-2-1): Kobel; Karazor, Phillips, Stenzel; Massimo, Mangala, Endo, Wamangituka; Didavi, Castro; Gomez
Unavailable: Kalajdzic (Injured), Kempf (Injured), Gonzalez (Injured)
Doubtful: Kaminski (Injured), Badstuber (Injured)
Stuttgart's surprising change of coach over the winter break has paid off so far, with the Swabians taking 13 points from five games under Matarazzo. They have only conceded one goal in that time but Greuther Furth normally score, so the visitors may have to do without the clean sheet.