2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Greuther Furth vs Osnabruck Preview & Prediction
When does Greuther Furth vs Osnabruck kick off? Tuesday 26th May, 2020 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Greuther Furth vs Osnabruck being played? Sportpark Ronhof Thomas Sommer
Where can I get tickets for Greuther Furth vs Osnabruck? No tickets are available as Bundesliga 2 matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is Greuther Furth vs Osnabruck on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Greuther Furth vs Osnabruck in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Bet365 subscribers can stream German Bundesliga 2 matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Greuther Furth’s game with Dynamo Dresden was postponed at the weekend so they should be the fresher of the two teams coming into this contest with Osnabruck as they aim to extend their unbeaten run to five matches.
- Furth’s previous game saw them claim a point against Hamburger SV thanks to a last-gasp equaliser from Havard Nielsen as his effort secured a 2-2 draw which meant that they have lost just two of their last nine home matches in Bundesliga 2.
- Despite the extended break without a game, this clash looks like it will come too soon for Daniel Keita-Ruel and Mergim Mevraj with the pair looking set to miss out with muscle and foot injuries respectively.
- Osnabruck’s alarming form continued at the weekend as they lost against Hannover 96 at the weekend and they now find themselves without a win in their last 10 Bundesliga 2 matches.
- To make matters worse for Osnabruck, they led twice in the game thanks to Assan Ceesay’s penalty and an effort from Etienne Amenyido but they suffered a collapse in the final 15 minutes which saw them concede three goals.
- Osnabruck have few injury issues coming into this game but they are still without defensive pair Thomas Konrad and Simon Haubrock who look likely to miss the rest of the season with their issues.
Osnabruck suffered another disappointing result at the weekend but
their defeat against Hannover 96 will be particularly difficult to take
after they twice blew the lead and conceded three goals in the final 15
minutes of the game in their 2-4 loss. They now head to Greuther Furth
who enjoyed the weekend off and with them losing just two of their last
nine home matches, the hosts are likely to be too good in this one.