When does Greuther Furth vs Nurnberg kick off? Sunday 24th November, 2019 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is Greuther Furth vs Nurnberg being played? Sportpark Ronhof Thomas Sommer
What TV channel is Greuther Furth vs Nurnberg on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Greuther Furth vs Nurnberg in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Greuther Furth vs Nurnberg?
What was the score in the last meeting between Greuther Furth & Nurnberg? Nurnberg 0-2 Greuther Furth
THE TEAM NEWS
- Greuther Furth went down to a 3-2 defeat at Sandhausen last time out despite twice being in front, but they have won four of their last five home games.
- Mergim Mavraj remains a doubt after missing the trip to Sandhausen and Julian Green is also an injury concern, but Maximilian Sauer is the only definite absentee.
- If he is not fit, then Green – one of three players who are one booking away from a suspension – is likely to be replaced by Tobias Mohr, while striker Branimir Hrgota will be looking to build on his tally of three goals in two games.
Predicted line-up (4-1-2-1-2): Burchert; Meyerhofer, Caligiuri, Bauer, Wittek; Seguin; Mohr, Ernst; Nielsen; Hrgota, Keita-Ruel
Unavailable: Steininger (Out of favour), Parker (Out of favour), Sauer (Injured)
Doubtful: Mavraj (Injured), Green (Injured)
- Nurnberg were thrashed 5-1 at home by Arminia Bielefeld in their first game since the sacking of coach Damir Canadi, but former Ingolstadt and Union Berlin boss Jens Keller has now been appointed as his replacement.
- The club have signed Felix Dornebusch on a free transfer until the end of the season to alleviate the current goalkeeper crisis and he is set to replace youngster Benedikt Willert, who conceded eight goals in his two games.
- Fabian Schleusener returned to action in a reserve game last weekend and should be included in the squad, while fellow striker Adam Zrelak could be available to make his first appearance of the season.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Dornebusch; Sorg, Sorensen, Muhl, Valentini; Behrens, Geis; Hack, Dovedan, Kerk; Frey
Unavailable: Misidjan (Injured), Mathenia (Injured), Lukse (Injured), Klandt (Injured)
Doubtful: Zrelak (Injured), Schleusener (Injured), Margreitter (Injured)
New Nurnberg coach Keller has the chance to endear himself to the fans with a victory over local rivals Greuther Furth. His new team have been leaking goals lately but they have also been scoring plenty, particularly away from home, so it could be an eventful affair in Bavaria.