2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Greuther Furth vs Jahn Regensburg Betting Preview & Prediction
When does Greuther Furth vs Jahn Regensburg kick off? Sunday 18th August, 2019 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is Greuther Furth vs Jahn Regensburg being played? Sportpark Ronhof Thomas Sommer
What is the weather forecast for Greuther Furth vs Jahn Regensburg? Cloudy, 23c
What television channel is Greuther Furth vs Jahn Regensburg on? Some Bundesliga 2 matches are televised on BT Sport so check here for their TV schedule
Where can I stream Greuther Furth vs Jahn Regensburg? If televised on BT Sport, this match can be streamed via the BT Sport website and app
Where can I get tickets for Greuther Furth vs Jahn Regensburg?
What was the score when the teams last met? Jahn Regensburg 0-2 Greuther Furth
THE TEAM NEWS
- Greuther Furth's inconsistent from from the end of last season has so far continued into this one, with one defeat and one win followed by a 2-0 loss at MSV Duisburg in the cup last Sunday.
- Midfielder Sebastian Ernst has been ruled out again with his foot injury but new signing Branimir Hrgota could be included in the squad for the first time as he builds up his match fitness.
- First-choice goalkeeper Sascha Burchert will be recalled after Marius Funk was given a run-out against Duisburg but coach Stefan Leitl is not expected to make many other changes to his side.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Burchert; Meyerhofer, Caligiuri, Mavraj, Wittek; Stefaniak, Green, Seguin, Mohr; Keita-Ruel, Nielsen
Unavailable: Ernst (Injured), Steininger (Out of favour), Parker (Out of favour)
Doubtful: Hrgota (Injured)
- Jahn Regensburg were knocked out of the cup by fourth-division Saarbrucken last Sunday but they are unbeaten in the league so far this season under new coach Mersad Selimbegovic.
- Marcel Correia and Tom Baack will be assessed after missing the cup tie through injury and illness respectively, but centre-back Tim Knipping is the only definite absentee.
- Sebastian Nachreiner was rested last weekend due to a back problem but is expected to be recalled in the centre of defence, while summer signing Erik Wekesser was included in the squad for the first time.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Meyer; Hein, Nachreiner, Volkmer, Okoroji; Saller, Besuschkow, Geipl, Stolze; Schneider, Gruttner
Unavailable: Knipping (Injured)
Doubtful: Correia (Injured), Baack (Illness)
Both of these teams are looking to bounce back from cup defeats to lower-league opposition last weekend. Greuther Furth won when the sides last met in March but Jahn Regensburg collected more points on their travels than at home last season and are certainly worth backing in the draw no bet market.
Betting tip: Jahn Regensburg (Draw no bet)