2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Greuther Furth vs Heidenheim Preview & Prediction
When does Greuther Furth vs Heidenheim kick off? Tuesday 16th June, 2020 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Greuther Furth vs Heidenheim being played? Sportpark Ronhof Thomas Sommer
Where can I get tickets for Greuther Furth vs Heidenheim? No tickets are available as Bundesliga 2 matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is Greuther Furth vs Heidenheim on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Greuther Furth vs Heidenheim in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Bet365 subscribers can stream German Bundesliga 2 matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Greuther Furth finally ended their disappointing run without a win as they won for the first time in seven Bundesliga 2 matches thanks to a narrow success on the road at Nurnberg on Saturday.
- David Raum came off the bench at half-time and it was the substitute that found the back of the net with what proved to be the winning goal in the 56th minute as Furth were able to hang on to earn the three points.
- Raum will hope his efforts will see him promoted to the starting XI for this contest with Kenny Prince Redondo’s spot under threat with Furth unlikely to make too many changes after their first success since February.
- Heidenheim got their promotion challenge back on track as they bounced back from their sub-standard loss to Hannover 96 with a solid victory over Jahn Regensburg over the weekend.
- They wasted no time in taking the lead as Robert Leipertz found the back of the net in just the second minute before two strikes from Tim Kleindienst either side of an effort from Regensburg put the hosts in control and Stefan Schimmer’s late strike sealed the win.
- Heidenheim remain without injured pair Oliver Husing and Maximilian Thiel but appeared to come through Saturday’s clash unscathed and opt to name the same starting XI from that game.
Greuther Furth will be a relieved side after ending their long wait
for a victory at the weekend. Those three points may allow them to play
with less pressure on their shoulders but they face a tough task to back
that up as they host Heidenheim. The visitors were big winners on
Saturday and with promotion still a real possibility for the them having
lost just one of their last five games, Heidenheim should be able to
come away with a point at the very least.