When does Greuther Furth vs Hannover 96 kick off? Sunday 9th February, 2020 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is Greuther Furth vs Hannover 96 being played? Sportpark Ronhof Thomas Sommer
What TV channel is Greuther Furth vs Hannover 96 on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Greuther Furth vs Hannover 96 in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Greuther Furth vs Hannover 96?
What was the score in the last meeting between Greuther Furth & Hannover 96? Hannover 96 1-1 Greuther Furth
THE TEAM NEWS
- Greuther Furth moved up to fourth place with a 2-0 win away to Jahn Regensburg last Friday, their fourth victory in five matches.
- Captain Caligiuri is suspended having picked up his fifth caution of the season in Regensburg, so Jaeckel is set to be recalled in the centre of defence.
- Midfielder Green is doubtful after missing the last game because of an ankle injury, while loan signing Beijmo is likely to be among the substitutes.
Predicted line-up (4-1-2-1-2): Burchert; Sauer, Jaeckel, Mavraj, Wittek; Seguin; Stefaniak, Ernst; Nielsen; Hrgota, Keita-Ruel
Unavailable: Caligiuri (Suspended)
Doubtful: Meyerhofer (Injured), Green (Injured)
- Two late goals looked to have earned Hannover 96 a precious three points at home to Wehen Wiesbaden last Saturday but a stoppage-time equaliser meant they got just one.
- Franke and Guidetti have both been ruled out after injuring themselves in the warm-up last weekend, and Weydandt will also miss out again.
- Teuchert is expected to be preferred to Ducksch up front after coming on and scoring against Wiesbaden, while deadline-day signing Ochs could make his debut.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Zieler; Korb, Elez, Felipe, Horn; Anton, Kaiser; Maina, Stendera, Haraguchi; Teuchert
Unavailable: Hubers (Injured), Hansen (Injured), Weydandt (Injured), Franke (Injured), Guidetti (Injured), Tarnat (Injured)
Before the start of the season, few would have expected Greuther Furth to be 10 places and nine points ahead of Hannover. Furth have been particularly impressive at home, where they have won six of their last eight league games, and they should be fancied against a Hannover side winless in four.