2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Greuther Furth vs Dynamo Dresden Preview & Prediction
When does Greuther Furth vs Dynamo Dresden kick off? Friday 18th October, 2019 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Greuther Furth vs Dynamo Dresden being played? Sportpark Ronhof Thomas Sommer
What TV channel is Greuther Furth vs Dynamo Dresden on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Greuther Furth vs Dynamo Dresden in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Greuther Furth vs Dynamo Dresden?
Dynamo Dresden – https://www.dynamo-dresden.de/tickets/auswaertsspiele.html
What was the score in the last meeting between Greuther Furth & Dynamo Dresden? Greuther Furth 0-0 Dynamo Dresden
THE TEAM NEWS
- The international break may have come at a good time for Greuther Furth after three games without any points or any goals.
- Summer signing Robin Kehr, who is yet to make his debut because of knee problems, got 45 minutes under his belt in a friendly last week but is unlikely to feature here.
- Marco Meyerhofer also featured in that friendly having returned to the squad against Hamburger SV two weeks ago and could challenge Maximilian Sauer for the right-back spot, while Paul Seguin is fit again.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Burchert; Sauer, Caligiuri, Mavraj, Raum; Seguin, Sarpei; Hrgota, Green, Mohr; Nielsen
Unavailable: Steininger (Out of favour), Parker (Out of favour)
Doubtful: Kehr (Injured), Abouchabaka (Injured)
- Back-to-back defeats have left Dynamo Dresden just above the danger zone and they are winless in eight away matches in Bundesliga II.
- Right-back Niklas Kreuzer begins a three-match ban after being sent off against Hannover but captain Marco Hartmann is fit again after missing that game.
- Patrick Ebert is likely to take Kreuzer's place on the right, while second-choice goalkeeper Tim Boss has been ruled out along with long-term absentee Alexander Jeremejeff.
Predicted line-up (3-4-2-1): Broll; Muller, Ehlers, Ballas; Ebert, Nikolaou, Hartmann, C. Lowe; Horvath, Atik; Kone
Unavailable: Jeremejeff (Injured), Kreuzer (Suspended), Boss (Injured)
Both sides go into this encounter in poor form. Greuther Furth have lost their last three games without scoring and Dynamo Dresden have failed to find the net in seven of their last 12 away league games. That includes a 0-0 draw at Furth in April, so do not expect many goals in this one.