When does Greuther Furth vs Bochum kick off? Saturday 7th December, 2019 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is Greuther Furth vs Bochum being played? Sportpark Ronhof Thomas Sommer
What TV channel is Greuther Furth vs Bochum on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Greuther Furth vs Bochum in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Greuther Furth vs Bochum?
What was the score in the last meeting between Greuther Furth & Bochum? Bochum 3-2 Greuther Furth
THE TEAM NEWS
- Greuther Furth's away day struggles continued with a 1-0 defeat at Heidenheim last time out but they have only lost one of their last six home league games.
- Midfielder Seguin is suspended after collecting his fifth booking of the season at Heidenheim, so Sarpei is in line to make his first start in two months.
- Captain Caligiuri has been ruled out after going off injured last weekend, with Jaeckel expected to take his place in the centre of defence.
Predicted line-up (4-1-2-1-2): Burchert; Meyerhofer, Jaeckel, Mavraj, Wittek; Sarpei; Ernst, Mohr; Nielsen; Hrgota, Keita-Ruel
Unavailable: Steininger (Out of favour), Parker (Out of favour), Sauer (Injured), Green (Injured), Caligiuri (Injured), Seguin (Suspended)
- Bochum moved themselves two points clear of danger with a 2-0 win at home to Erzgebirge Aue last Saturday and have lost just one of their last 10 Bundesliga 2 games.
- Coach Reis will have to do without captain Losilla for this one after he picked up his fifth yellow card of the season, so Janelt is set to be recalled in midfield.
- Eisfeld returned to full training this week and could make the long trip to Furth but fellow midfielders Bapoh and Maier remain sidelined.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Riemann; Gamboa, Decarli, Bella-Kotchap, Danilo Soares; Janelt, Tesche; Pantovic, Lee Chung-Yong, Blum; Ganvoula
Unavailable: Bapoh (Injured), Maier (Injured), Losilla (Suspended)
Doubtful: Eisfeld (Injured)
Greuther Furth's games this season have tended not to be packed with goals. Leitl's men have conceded just once in their last three at home and they could be in for another low-scoring contest against Bochum, who have scored no more than one goal in 10 of their last 12 away league matches.