When does Erzgebirge Aue vs Stuttgart kick off? Friday 23rd August, 2019 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Erzgebirge Aue vs Stuttgart being played? Erzgebirgsstadion
What is the weather forecast for Erzgebirge Aue vs Stuttgart? Clear, 22c
What television channel is Erzgebirge Aue vs Stuttgart on? Some Bundesliga 2 matches are televised on BT Sport so check here for their TV schedule
Where can I stream Erzgebirge Aue vs Stuttgart? If televised on BT Sport, this match can be streamed via the BT Sport website and app
Where can I get tickets for Erzgebirge Aue vs Stuttgart?
Stuttgart – https://shop.vfb.de/tickets/auswaertsspiele/
What was the score when the teams last met? Stuttgart 3-0 Erzgebirge Aue
THE TEAM NEWS
Predicted line-up (3-4-1-2): Mannel; Kusic, Mihojevic, Wydra; Baumgart, Riese, Hochscheidt, Rizzuto; Nazarov; Kruger, Daferner
Unavailable: Kempe (Injured), Cacutalua (Injured), Samson (Injured)
Doubtful: Breitkreuz (Injured), Gonther (Injured)
- Erzgebirge Aue surprisingly parted company with coach Daniel Meyer this week despite having won three of their four games so far this season, with little information given as to the reasons behind the decision.
- Assistant Marc Hensel will take temporary charge for this game and will check on the fitness of centre-backs Steve Breitkreuz and Soren Gonther, who have been absent lately.
- Loanee Christoph Daferner scored on his debut as a substitute in the 3-1 defeat at Arminia Bielefeld last Saturday and will be hoping to feature again, but Hensel has plenty of options up front.
Predicted line-up (4-1-2-1-2): Kobel; Stenzel, Badstuber, Kempf, Sosa; Karazor; Castro, Ascacibar; Didavi; Al Ghaddioui, Gomez
Unavailable: Kalajdzic (Injured), Kaminski (Injured), Mangala (Injured)
Doubtful: Stenzel (Injured), Kempf (Injured)
- Second-placed Stuttgart had to come from behind and score in the last minute to beat St. Pauli 2-1 last Saturday but it was no more than what they deserved having dominated the match.
- Orel Mangala has been ruled out again along with long-term absentees Sasa Kalajdzic and Marcin Kaminski, but defensive duo Pascal Stenzel and Marc Oliver Kempf should shake off the knocks they picked up last time out.
- Defenders Emiliano Insua and Maxime Awoudja are both fit again and could be included in the squad, as could last week's new signing Silas Wamangituka who has had a full week of training.
These two sides have made similar starts to the season but after the shock departure of Aue coach Meyer during the week, Stuttgart will sense an opportunity to pick up their first away win of the campaign. They have looked good so far under Walter and should be fancied in the circumstances.