When does Erzgebirge Aue vs St. Pauli kick off? Friday 22nd November, 2019 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Erzgebirge Aue vs St. Pauli being played? Erzgebirgsstadion
What TV channel is Erzgebirge Aue vs St. Pauli on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Erzgebirge Aue vs St. Pauli in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Erzgebirge Aue vs St. Pauli?
What was the score in the last meeting between Erzgebirge Aue & St. Pauli? St. Pauli 1-2 Erzgebirge Aue
THE TEAM NEWS
- Fifth-placed Erzgebirge Aue are winless in four games in all competitions but they are unbeaten in their last eight at home, going back to April.
- Key man Jan Hochscheidt, who has scored four goals this season and has also netted four times in previous meetings with St. Pauli, is suspended after his red card against Karlsruher SC.
- Coach Dirk Schuster's injury problems are mostly in the centre-back department, with long-term absentees Malcolm Cacutalua, Steve Breitkreuz and Fabian Kalig still out and Filip Kusic a doubt.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Mannel; Rizzuto, Mihojevic, Gonther, Kempe; Riese, Fandrich; Baumgart, Nazarov, Kruger; Testroet
Unavailable: Cacutalua (Injured), Breitkreuz (Injured), Kalig (Injured), Hochscheidt (Suspended)
Doubtful: Majetschak (Injured), Kusic (Injured)
- St. Pauli are winless in six games in all competitions having drawn their last two in Bundesliga 2, and they have not won away from home at all this term.
- Daniel Buballa, Johannes Flum, Rico Benatelli, Florian Carstens and Youba Diarra will all be assessed after training individually during the week, while a number of players have been away on international duty.
- Christopher Buchtmann, Christopher Avevor, Christian Conteh, Svend Brodersen and Park Yi-young remain sidelined but James Lawrence is fit again and should be fresh having not featured for Wales during the international break.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Himmelmann; Ohlsson, Lawrence, Ziereis, Buballa; Flum, Becker; Miyaichi, Daehli, Sobota; Diamantakos
Unavailable: Park Yi-Young (Injured), Avevor (Injured), Brodersen (Injured), Buchtmann (Injured), Conteh (Injured)
Doubtful: Buballa (Injured), Flum (Injured), Benatelli (Injured), Carstens (Illness), Diarra (Injured)
Erzgebirge Aue have won nine of the 16 meetings between these two clubs in the second tier, including the last four in Aue. They are also unbeaten at home this season whereas St. Pauli are winless on their travels, so it is likely to be another fruitless trip for the visitors.