2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Erzgebirge Aue vs Sandhausen Preview & Prediction
When does Erzgebirge Aue vs Sandhausen kick off? Saturday 16th May, 2020 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is Erzgebirge Aue vs Sandhausen being played? Erzgebirgsstadion
What TV channel is Erzgebirge Aue vs Sandhausen on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Erzgebirge Aue vs Sandhausen in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Erzgebirge Aue vs Sandhausen? No tickets are available as Bundesliga 2 matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What was the score in the last meeting between Erzgebirge Aue & Sandhausen? Sandhausen 2-2 Erzgebirge Aue
THE TEAM NEWS
- Erzgebirge Aue’s promotion bid fell by the wayside before the enforced break in play after they won just one of their last seven matches in Bundesliga 2 and their hopes of challenging for a spot in the top flight look to be over.
- Aue have struggled on the road this season but their home form has been superb with them losing just a solitary game and they will hope they can improve on that record as they host Sandhausen.
- They will have to cope without Calogero Rizzuto and Tom Baumgart for this clash as the pair are suspended while Erik Majetschak and Pascal Testroet are among Aue’s several injury doubts.
- Sandhausen have fallen into relegation trouble after failing to win any of their last six matches in Bundesliga 2 and they can ill-afford that run to continue when they get back underway.
- They have only managed to win two league games on the road this season and will need to improve that record if they are to pull away from danger but face a tough ask on this trip to Erzgebirge Aue.
- To make matters worse for Sandhausen, they will be without their top-scorer for this clash as Kevin Behrens will serve a one-match suspension while they will also be without Rurik Gislason, Erik Zenga and Markus Karl.
Erzgebirge Aue will still harbour faint hope of challenging for a
spot in next season’s Bundesliga but they will need to go on a superb
run if they are to have any chance of that. That will be a big challenge
for them after winning just one of their last seven league games but
they will be confident of success in this game owing to their superb
home record this season. They have only lost once on home soil and with
Sandhausen short of form as well as missing their top-scorer, the hosts should be able to win this one.