When does Erzgebirge Aue vs Sandhausen kick off? Saturday 14th March, 2020 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is Erzgebirge Aue vs Sandhausen being played? Erzgebirgsstadion
What TV channel is Erzgebirge Aue vs Sandhausen on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Erzgebirge Aue vs Sandhausen in the UK? bet365 streams over 140,000 live events every year, sign up and check here if this match will be streamed!
Where can I get tickets for Erzgebirge Aue vs Sandhausen?
What was the score in the last meeting between Erzgebirge Aue & Sandhausen? Sandhausen 2-2 Erzgebirge Aue
THE TEAM NEWS
- Erzgebirge Aue failed to hold onto an early lead as they slipped to a 2-1 defeat at bottom side Dynamo Dresden last Sunday.
- Four of the players who started in Dresden are unavailable for this one, with Rizzuto and Baumgart both suspended and Testroet and Mihojevic ruled out after sustaining injuries.
- Strauss and Kempe are therefore expected to occupy the wing-back slots, while either Samson or Cacutalua will take Mihojevic's place in defence.
Predicted line-up (3-4-1-2): Mannel; Samson, Gonther, Rasmussen; Strauss, Fandrich, Riese, Kempe; Nazarov; Kruger, Hochscheidt
Unavailable: Breitkreuz (Injured), Kalig (Injured), Testroet (Injured), Mihojevic (Injured), Rizzuto (Suspended), Baumgart (Suspended)
- Sandhausen are winless in six matches after drawing 2-2 at home to St. Pauli last time out and will be looking over their shoulders.
- Top scorer Behrens is suspended after receiving his fifth booking last weekend, so another attacking player will have to partner Bouhaddouz up front.
- Centre-back Nauber is set to come back into the side following suspension while long-term absentees Karl and Zenga remain the only injury concerns.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Fraisl; Diekmeier, Nauber, Zhirov, Paqarada; Scheu, Taffertshofer, Paurevic, Biada; Bouhaddouz, Engels
Unavailable: Karl (Injured), Zenga (Injured), Behrens (Suspended)
Erzgebirge Aue have collected 27 of their 34 points this season on home soil, losing just one of their home league matches. They host a Sandhausen side who have won just one of their last 10 on the road, so Aue should maintain that strong record at the Erzgebirgsstadion with another victory.