When does Erzgebirge Aue vs Osnabruck kick off? Sunday 15th September, 2019 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is Erzgebirge Aue vs Osnabruck being played? Erzgebirgsstadion
What is the weather forecast for Erzgebirge Aue vs Osnabruck? Clear, 18c
What television channel is Erzgebirge Aue vs Osnabruck on? Some Bundesliga 2 matches are televised on BT Sport so check here for their TV schedule
Where can I stream Erzgebirge Aue vs Osnabruck? If televised on BT Sport, this match can be streamed via the BT Sport website and app
Where can I get tickets for Erzgebirge Aue vs Osnabruck?
What was the score when the teams last met? Osnabruck 0-0 Erzgebirge Aue
THE TEAM NEWS
- After drawing at Holstein Kiel last time out, Erzgebirge Aue are aiming for their first win under new coach Dirk Schuster, who replaced Daniel Meyer just a month into the new season.
- Steve Breitkreuz and Louis Samson both made their comebacks from injury in a friendly last weekend and could be included in the squad for the first time this season.
- That leaves centre-back Malcolm Cacutalua as the only definite absentee for Schuster, who is unlikely to make many chances from the side that started in Kiel.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Mannel; Kalig, Gonther, Mihojevic, Kempe; Riese, Fandrich; Baumgart, Nazarov, Hochscheidt; Zulechner
Unavailable: Cacutalua (Injured)
Doubtful: Breitkreuz (Injured), Samson (Injured)
- Promoted side Osnabruck have been one of the surprise packages in Bundesliga II so far this season, winning three of their last four matches without conceding.
- Bashkim Ajdini, who was the first-choice right-back last season, made his comeback from injury in a friendly during the international break but youngster Felix Agu has impressed in his absence.
- Goalkeeper Nils Korber, defenders Lukas Gugganig, Maurice Trapp, Simon Haubrock and Konstantin Engel as well as midfielder Niklas Schmidt all remain sidelined, so coach Daniel Thioune could field an unchanged XI.
Predicted line-up (4-3-2-1): Kuhn; Agu, Heyer, Van Aken, Wolze; Blacha, Taffertshofer, Henning; Alvarez, Ouahim; Heider
Unavailable: Trapp (Injured), Engel (Injured), Haubrock (Injured), Korber (Injured), Gugganig (Injured), Schmidt (Injured)
Doubtful: Ajdini (Injured)
Osnabruck have conceded just one goal in their last four Bundesliga II matches but they have only found the net once on their travels so far this season. Five of Erzgebirge Aue's last seven league games have seen fewer than three goals, so this looks like being a low-scoring affair.