When does Erzgebirge Aue vs Nurnberg kick off? Friday 18th October, 2019 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Erzgebirge Aue vs Nurnberg being played? Erzgebirgsstadion
What TV channel is Erzgebirge Aue vs Nurnberg on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Erzgebirge Aue vs Nurnberg in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Erzgebirge Aue vs Nurnberg?
What was the score in the last meeting between Erzgebirge Aue & Nurnberg? Nurnberg 4-1 Erzgebirge Aue
THE TEAM NEWS
- Despite a change of coach early on it has been a good season so far for Erzgebirge Aue, who sit in fourth place having lost just one of their last six games.
- Centre-backs Malcolm Cacutalua and Steve Breitkreuz remain sidelined but otherwise coach Dirk Schuster has a full squad at his disposal.
- There are unlikely to be too many changes from the team that started at Sandhausen two weeks ago, with Pascal Testroet sure to continue up front having scored three goals in the last two games.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Mannel; Kalig, Gonther, Mihojevic, Rizzuto; Riese, Fandrich; Baumgart, Nazarov, Hochscheidt; Testroet
Unavailable: Cacutalua (Injured), Breitkreuz (Injured)
- Nurnberg will be looking to extend their six-match unbeaten run and go above their opponents into fourth place with victory on Friday evening.
- First-choice goalkeeper Christian Mathenia suffered a serious injury in the last game against St. Pauli and underwent surgery last week, so summer signing Andreas Lukse will stand in.
- Mikael Ishak and Alexander Fuchs have both returned to full training and could travel to Aue but Virgil Misidjan, Adam Zrelak and Fabian Schleusener remain sidelined.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Lukse; Sorg, Sorensen, Margreitter, Handwerker; Jager, Behrens, Geis; Dovedan, Frey, Hack
Unavailable: Misidjan (Injured), Zrelak (Injured), Schleusener (Injured), Mathenia (Injured)
Doubtful: Ishak (Injured), Fuchs (Injured)
Erzgebirge Aue are unbeaten at home this season but Nurnberg have improved after a sluggish start to the season and are unbeaten in six games themselves. Four of those have been draws, though, and there will probably not be much between the two sides here.