2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Erzgebirge Aue vs Jahn Regensburg Preview & Prediction
When does Erzgebirge Aue vs Jahn Regensburg kick off? Friday 13th December, 2019 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Erzgebirge Aue vs Jahn Regensburg being played? Erzgebirgsstadion
What TV channel is Erzgebirge Aue vs Jahn Regensburg on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Erzgebirge Aue vs Jahn Regensburg in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Erzgebirge Aue vs Jahn Regensburg?
What was the score in the last meeting between Erzgebirge Aue & Jahn Regensburg? Jahn Regensburg 1-3 Erzgebirge Aue
THE TEAM NEWS
- Erzgebirge Aue's first back-to-back defeats of the season have seen them slip to seventh in the table but all of their losses have come on the road.
- Mihojevic is set to return in defence following his one-match ban, meaning Strauss is unlikely to keep his place despite scoring on his first start of the season.
- Daferner was preferred to Testroet up front against Hannover last weekend but failed to impress, so he is also likely to drop back to the bench.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Mannel; Rizzuto, Mihojevic, Gonther, Kempe; Fandrich, Riese; Hochscheidt, Nazarov, Kruger; Testroet
Unavailable: Breitkreuz (Injured), Kalig (Injured)
- Jahn Regensburg have lost just one of their last nine Bundesliga 2 matches having beaten St. Pauli 1-0 at home last time out.
- Long-term absentees Hein and Geipl are gradually being integrated back into training but they are unlikely to be available until the New Year.
- Otherwise coach Selimbegovic has a full squad to pick from and is unlikely to make any changes from the side that started against St. Pauli.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Meyer; Saller, Nachreiner, Correia, Okoroji; Stolze, Besuschkow, Gimber, George; Albers, Gruttner
Unavailable: Hein (Injured), Geipl (Injured)
These two sides are neck and neck in the table so this is likely to be a close contest. Aue are unbeaten at home this season, winning four of their last five home matches, while Regensburg have won just one of their last five on the road, so the hosts are slight favourites.