2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Erzgebirge Aue vs Hamburger SV Preview & Prediction
When does Erzgebirge Aue vs Hamburger SV kick off? Saturday 29th February, 2020 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is Erzgebirge Aue vs Hamburger SV being played? Erzgebirgsstadion
What TV channel is Erzgebirge Aue vs Hamburger SV on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Erzgebirge Aue vs Hamburger SV in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Erzgebirge Aue vs Hamburger SV?
Hamburger SV – https://shop.hsv.de/tickets/auswaertsspiele/
What was the score in the last meeting between Erzgebirge Aue & Hamburger SV? Hamburger SV 4-0 Erzgebirge Aue
THE TEAM NEWS
- Erzgebirge Aue have taken just two points from their five Bundesliga 2 matches in 2020 and have only scored one goal in the process.
- Coach Schuster has concerns in the centre of defence as Gonther and Cacutalua are both doubtful while Breitkreuz and Kalig are out for the season.
- Testroet has started up front in the last two games but he is without a goal since November, so Kruger could be recalled here.
Predicted line-up (3-4-2-1): Mannel; Mihojevic, Samson, Rasmussen; Strauss, Fandrich, Riese, Rizzuto; Hochscheidt, Nazarov; Kruger
Unavailable: Breitkreuz (Injured), Kalig (Injured)
Doubtful: Gonther (Injured), Cacutalua (Injured)
- Hamburger SV's promotion hopes suffered a blow last Saturday as they were beaten 2-0 at home by local rivals St. Pauli, their first defeat of the year.
- Midfielder Fein is expected to be available wearing a mask having missed the last two games following cheekbone surgery.
- January signing Pohjanpalo was given his first start last weekend but Hinterseer, who has scored five goals in his last six starts, should get the nod this time.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Daniel Heuer; Beyer, Letschert, Van Drongelen, Leibold; Kinsombi, Jung, Schaub; Jatta, Hinterseer, Kittel
Unavailable: Vagnoman (Injured), Gyamerah (Injured), Dudziak (Injured)
Doubtful: Fein (Injured)
Erzgebirge Aue were thumped 4-0 in Hamburg in September but they have been a force to be reckoned with at home this season. That said, they have struggled since the turn of the year so the visitors, who have lost just one of their last nine away league games, should emerge victorious again.