2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Erzgebirge Aue vs Greuther Furth Preview & Prediction
When does Erzgebirge Aue vs Greuther Furth kick off? Saturday 21st December, 2019 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is Erzgebirge Aue vs Greuther Furth being played? Erzgebirgsstadion
What TV channel is Erzgebirge Aue vs Greuther Furth on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Erzgebirge Aue vs Greuther Furth in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Erzgebirge Aue vs Greuther Furth?
What was the score in the last meeting between Erzgebirge Aue & Greuther Furth? Greuther Furth 0-2 Erzgebirge Aue
THE TEAM NEWS
- Ergebirge Aue are sixth following their 1-0 win at home to Jahn Regensburg last Friday as they continued their excellent form at the Erzgebirgsstadion.
- Coach Schuster changed to a back three last week with Samson moving into defence, and he may well stick with the same formula.
- Centre-backs Breitkreuz and Kalig remain sidelined and left-back Kempe will be assessed after missing the last match because of concussion.
Predicted line-up (3-5-2): Mannel; Mihojevic, Gonther, Samson; Strauss, Fandrich, Riese, Nazarov, Rizzuto; Kruger, Hochscheidt
Unavailable: Breitkreuz (Injured), Kalig (Injured)
Doubtful: Kempe (Injured)
- Greuther Furth thrashed Karlsruher SC 5-1 last Saturday to record only their second back-to-back league wins of the campaign.
- Wittek is set to return at left-back in place of Raum following a one-match ban but that is the only change likely to be made by coach Leitl.
- Green and Caligiuri remain sidelined, while out-of-favour strikers Steininger and Parker continue to be left out and are likely to leave the club in January.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Burchert; Meyerhofer, Jaeckel, Mavraj, Wittek; Sarpei, Seguin; Hrgota, Ernst, Mohr; Nielsen
Unavailable: Steininger (Out of favour), Parker (Out of favour), Green (Injured), Caligiuri (Injured)
Just one point and one place separate these two sides but home advantage could be a decisive factor. 20 of Erzgebirge Aue's 26 points this season have come on home soil, while Greuther Furth's victory at Karlsruher last weekend was their first in eight away league games and they could potentially steal a point here