2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Erzgebirge Aue vs Dynamo Dresden Preview & Prediction
When does Erzgebirge Aue vs Dynamo Dresden kick off? Sunday 29th September, 2019 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is Erzgebirge Aue vs Dynamo Dresden being played? Erzgebirgsstadion
What are the expected weather conditions for Erzgebirge Aue vs Dynamo Dresden? Cloud, 18c
What TV channel is Erzgebirge Aue vs Dynamo Dresden on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Erzgebirge Aue vs Dynamo Dresden in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Erzgebirge Aue vs Dynamo Dresden?
Dynamo Dresden – https://www.dynamo-dresden.de/tickets/auswaertsspiele.html
What was the score in the last meeting between Erzgebirge Aue & Dynamo Dresden? Erzgebirge Aue 1-3 Dynamo Dresden
THE TEAM NEWS
- Erzgebirge Aue suffered their heaviest defeat of the season at Hamburger SV last Sunday, losing 4-0, but they are unbeaten on home soil this term.
- Calogero Rizzuto returns from suspension and is likely to replace Filip Kusic at left-back, and there could be other changes following that heavy defeat.
- Defenders Dennis Kempe and Steve Breitkreuz are closing in on returns but they are unlikely to be involved, meaning Soren Gonther is set to start against his former club.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Mannel; Kalig, Gonther, Mihojevic, Rizzuto; Riese, Fandrich; Baumgart, Nazarov, Hochscheidt; Testroet
Unavailable: Cacutalua (Injured)
Doubtful: Breitkreuz (Injured), Kempe (Injured)
- Dynamo Dresden came from behind to beat Jahn Regensburg 2-1 at home last Sunday and end a run of three consecutive draws, moving them away from the danger zone.
- Midfielder Jannis Nikolaou serves the final match of his suspension but otherwise coach Cristian Fiel has a full squad at his disposal for the short trip to Aue.
- Moussa Kone was rewarded for three successive goals from the bench with a start against Regensburg and repaid his coach with another goal, while Baris Atik could be recalled in attack.
Predicted line-up (3-4-1-2): Broll; Wahlqvist, Ehlers, Ballas; Atik, Burnic, Muller, C. Lowe; Klingenburg; Jeremejeff, Kone
Unavailable: Nikolaou (Suspended)
Four of the last six meetings between these two sides have produced at least three goals, as have five of Dynamo Dresden's last six Bundesliga II games. This one looks likely to follow suit, especially after Erzgebirge Aue let in four last time out.