When does Erzgebirge Aue vs Bochum kick off? Wednesday 17th June, 2020 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Erzgebirge Aue vs Bochum being played? Erzgebirgsstadion
Where can I get tickets for Erzgebirge Aue vs Bochum? No tickets are available as Bundesliga 2 matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is Erzgebirge Aue vs Bochum on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Erzgebirge Aue vs Bochum in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Bet365 subscribers can stream German Bundesliga 2 matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Erzgebirge Aue were unable to make it back-to-back successes in Bundesliga 2 as they slipped to another loss on the road at St. Pauli to make it just one win from their last five matches.
- Aue trailed by two goals at the break and it could have been three had Martin Mannel not saved from the spot but that did not prove enough of a boost to get them back into the game as they could only pull one back from Soren Gonther.
- That effort came with just over 15 minutes of the game remaining but it was not meant to be as Aue could not find another and they will hope for a better showing here with Jan Jochscheidt among those pushing for a place in the starting XI.
- Bochum were able to extend their impressive unbeaten run to nine matches as they claimed back-to-back victories for the first time this season thanks to a 0-2 success on the road at Osnabruck at the weekend.
- They won by that scoreline for the second game in succession with an own goal and Manuel Wintzheimer’s strike enough to seal the three points to keep Bochum in the hunt for a finish as high as fifth in the table.
- Manuel Riemann saved a late penalty to prevent a potentially nervy finish but his side will be full of confidence ahead of this clash as they aim to improve their unbeaten record to double-figures and Bochum could name an unchanged team here.
Bochum have earned more points than any other side in Bundesliga 2
over the last six games thanks to four wins in two draws with them
conceding just one goal during that run. Their unbeaten run actually
stands at nine matches thanks to a superb run of form where they have
given little away at the back and Erzebirge Aue will find it difficult
to end that run here. The hosts have only lost two of their home games
in this campaign but with Bochum on such a solid run of form, the
visitors should be able to come away with at least a point from this