2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Erzgebirge Aue vs Arminia Bielefeld Preview & Prediction
When does Erzgebirge Aue vs Arminia Bielefeld kick off? Friday 31st January, 2020 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Erzgebirge Aue vs Arminia Bielefeld being played? Erzgebirgsstadion
What TV channel is Erzgebirge Aue vs Arminia Bielefeld on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Erzgebirge Aue vs Arminia Bielefeld in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Erzgebirge Aue vs Arminia Bielefeld?
Arminia Bielefeld – https://www.eventimsports.de/ols/dsc-auswaerts/de/auswaerts/channel/shop/index
What was the score in the last meeting between Erzgebirge Aue & Arminia Bielefeld? Arminia Bielefeld 3-1 Erzgebirge Aue
THE TEAM NEWS
- Erzgebirge Aue were beaten 1-0 at Wehen Wiesbaden on Tuesday but it is at home where they have excelled this season, winning seven and drawing two of their nine league games.
- Coach Schuster started with the same line-up as in the last game before the winter break, meaning new signing Rasmussen was only on the bench.
- Other than long-term absentees Breitkreuz and Kalig, Schuster has a full squad to pick from so he may bring in some fresh legs after Tuesday.
Predicted line-up (3-4-1-2): Mannel; Mihojevic, Gonther, Rasmussen; Rizzuto, Fandrich, Riese, Kempe; Nazarov; Kruger, Hochscheidt
Unavailable: Breitkreuz (Injured), Kalig (Injured)
- Leaders Arminia Bielefeld saw off Bochum without too many problems on Tuesday but they are without a win in their last two away games.
- New signings Linner and Muller were unused substitutes in midweek, while the more defensive Yabo was preferred to Edmundsson in midfield.
- Strike duo Klos and Voglsammer were both on target in the win over Bochum, taking their combined goals tally this season to 24.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Ortega Moreno; Brunner, Pieper, Nilsson, Hartherz; Prietl, Edmundsson, Hartel; Clauss, Klos, Voglsammer
Unavailable: Quaschner (Injured), Behrendt (Injured), Schutz (Injured), Alex Perez (Injured)
Erzgebirge Aue's unbeaten home record this season is under threat against leaders Arminia Bielefeld. The visitors are the highest scorers in the league but Aue have scored 20 of their 29 goals in their nine matches at home, so expect plenty of goalmouth action in this one.