2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Dynamo Dresden vs Stuttgart Preview & Prediction
When does Dynamo Dresden vs Stuttgart kick off? Sunday 31st May, 2020 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is Dynamo Dresden vs Stuttgart being played? Rudolf-Harbig-Stadion
Where can I get tickets for Dynamo Dresden vs Stuttgart? No tickets are available as Bundesliga 2 matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is Dynamo Dresden vs Stuttgart on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Dynamo Dresden vs Stuttgart in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Bet365 subscribers can stream German Bundesliga 2 matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Dynamo Dresden will finally get their Bundesliga 2 campaign back underway after they were forced to postpone their three matches since the league’s resumption because of their entire squad and coaching staff entering a two-week isolation period because of the coronavirus.
- Their fate remains in their own hands in their bid to avoid relegation but they come into this contest at the foot of the table with 24 points, eight points away from safety which they will hope to claw back when they play their rearranged matches.
- It remains to be seen who is available for Dresden following several positive tests for COVID-19 within their squad but they will be hoping to carry on where they left off following the temporary suspension of the league having won their last two matches.
- Stuttgart looked set for further disappointment in their hopes of earning promotion having trailed 0-2 at home to rivals Hamburger SV in midweek but they produced a brilliant comeback which culminated in them snatching victory in stoppage time.
- With no wins in their last four, Stuttgart found themselves two goals down at the break in their important clash but they pulled level thanks to goals from Wataru Endo and Nicolas Gonzalez from the spot before Gonzalo Castro completed the dramatic turnaround.
- That victory saw Stuttgart leapfrog Hamburg into second spot and they will hope it acts as a catalyst for an improved run of form but they will be without suspended centre-back Holger Badstuber for this game.
Stuttgart should be on a huge high after coming from two goals down
to defeat promotion rivals Hamburger SV with that victory ending their
four-game winless streak. Stuttgart now head to Dynamo Dresden with the
side at the bottom of the Bundesliga 2 table set to feature in their
first contest since the league resumed. It will be interesting to see
how they fare after the huge disruption they have faced but their
fitness levels could be an issue and with Stuttgart likely to be
brimming with confidence, they should earn a straightforward victory