2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Dynamo Dresden vs Jahn Regensburg Preview & Prediction
When does Dynamo Dresden vs Jahn Regensburg kick off? Sunday 22nd September, 2019 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is Dynamo Dresden vs Jahn Regensburg being played? DDV-Stadion
What are the expected weather conditions for Dynamo Dresden vs Jahn Regensburg? Clear, 21c
What TV channel is Dynamo Dresden vs Jahn Regensburg on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Dynamo Dresden vs Jahn Regensburg in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Dynamo Dresden vs Jahn Regensburg?
Dynamo Dresden – https://www.dynamo-dresden.de/tickets/heimspiele.html
What was the score in the last meeting between Dynamo Dresden & Jahn Regensburg? Dynamo Dresden 0-0 Jahn Regensburg
THE TEAM NEWS
- Having come back from three goals down to draw in their previous game, the tables were turned on Dynamo Dresden at Bochum last Sunday as they squandered a 2-0 lead.
- Jannik Nikolaou serves the second match of his suspension but captain Marco Hartmann made his comeback from injury as a substitute against Bochum.
- Coach Cristian Fiel has no other personnel issues and could name the same side in his trusted 3-4-3 system, although Moussa Kone is pushing for a start having scored from the bench in the last two games.
Predicted line-up (3-4-3): Broll; Wahlqvist, Ehlers, Muller; Ebert, Burnic, Klingenburg, C. Lowe; Horvath, Jeremejeff, Atik
Unavailable: Nikolaou (Suspended)
- Jahn Regensburg have lost four of their last five games in all competitions, with their only win in that period coming against basement boys Wehen Wiesbaden.
- New signing Federico Palacios may make his full debut having scored after coming on in the 3-2 defeat to Stuttgart last Saturday, with Erik Wekesser likely to make way.
- Coach Mersad Selimbegovic has a full squad to pick from again so there could be further changes as he has used the same starting XI in the last three matches.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Meyer; Saller, Nachreiner, Correia, Okoroji; George, Besuschkow, Geipl, Stolze; Palacios, Gruttner
Jahn Regensburg have never beaten Dynamo Dresden in six attempts and they travel north off the back of four defeats in their last five competitive games. Dresden have lost just one of their last 10 Bundesliga II games on home soil, although it should be added that they have drawn five of those.