2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Dynamo Dresden vs Holstein Kiel Preview & Prediction
When does Dynamo Dresden vs Holstein Kiel kick off? Saturday 30th November, 2019 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is Dynamo Dresden vs Holstein Kiel being played? DDV-Stadion
What TV channel is Dynamo Dresden vs Holstein Kiel on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Dynamo Dresden vs Holstein Kiel in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Dynamo Dresden vs Holstein Kiel?
Dynamo Dresden – https://www.dynamo-dresden.de/tickets/heimspiele.html
What was the score in the last meeting between Dynamo Dresden & Holstein Kiel? Holstein Kiel 3-0 Dynamo Dresden
THE TEAM NEWS
- An injury-time winner consigned Dynamo Dresden to their sixth defeat in seven league matches at Hamburger SV last Saturday, but four of those losses have been against the current top four.
- Centre-backs Florian Ballas and Marco Hartmann are fit again and could be recalled to bolster the defence, while midfielder Sascha Horvath also returned to full training this week.
- Patrick Ebert, Patrick Moschl and Luka Stor have all been ruled out again and striker Alexander Jeremejeff is doubtful with an ankle problem, so youngster Max Kulke could start again.
Predicted line-up (3-4-1-2): Broll; Hartmann, Muller, Ehlers; Kulke, Burnic, Nikolaou, Kreuzer; Atik; Kone, Jeremejeff
Unavailable: Ebert (Injured), Moschl (Injured), Stor (Injured)
Doubtful: Jeremejeff (Injured)
- Holstein Kiel beat bottom side Wehen Wiesbaden 6-3 in an incredible encounter last Saturday, with six of the nine goals arriving in the opening 30 minutes.
- Midfielder Alexander Muhling, who scored two of the goals at Wiesbaden, is a major doubt with an ankle injury so Aleksandar Ignjovski is expected to be recalled.
- Winger Finn Porath is fit again after missing the trip to Wiesbaden but he has only been a bit-part player since his summer move.
Predicted line-up (4-1-4-1): Gelios; Neumann, Thesker, Wahl, Van den Bergh; Meffert; Lee Jae-Sung, Ignjovski, Ozcan, Iyoha; Serra
Unavailable: Atanga (Injured), Dehm (Injured)
Doubtful: Muhling (Injured)
Holstein Kiel have won the last four meetings between these two sides, including a 3-0 success in May, and they have been in pretty good form since Werner took over as coach. Dynamo Dresden, in contrast, are in a real rut and the visitors can pile further misery on under-pressure coach Fiel here.