2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Dynamo Dresden vs Heidenheim Betting Preview & Prediction
When does Dynamo Dresden vs Heidenheim kick off? Sunday 18th August, 2019 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is Dynamo Dresden vs Heidenheim being played? DDV-Stadion
What is the weather forecast for Dynamo Dresden vs Heidenheim? Cloudy, 26c
What television channel is Dynamo Dresden vs Heidenheim on? Some Bundesliga 2 matches are televised on BT Sport so check here for their TV schedule
Where can I stream Dynamo Dresden vs Heidenheim? If televised on BT Sport, this match can be streamed via the BT Sport website and app
Where can I get tickets for Dynamo Dresden vs Heidenheim?
Dynamo Dresden – https://www.dynamo-dresden.de/tickets/heimspiele.html
What was the score when the teams last met? Heidenheim 1-0 Dynamo Dresden
THE TEAM NEWS
- Dynamo Dresden will be aiming to get their first points on the board in the league after claiming their first win of the season at Dassendorf in the cup last Saturday.
- Coach Cristian Fiel has plenty to think about having made five changes to his side last weekend, and summer signing Chris Lowe certainly staked his claim with his first goal for the club.
- Fiel also has increased options up front following the signings of strikers Alexander Jeremejeff and Luka Stor this week, and they could both make their debuts on Sunday, while Marco Hartmann remains the only absentee.
Predicted line-up (3-4-3): Broll; Wahlqvist, Ehlers, Muller; Kreuzer, Nikolaou, Burnic, Lowe; Horvath, Kone, Atik
Unavailable: Hartmann (Injured)
- Heidenheim are unbeaten so far in the new season, collecting four points from their first two league matches and beating fourth-tier side Ulm 2-0 in the DFB Cup last Saturday.
- Coach Frank Schmidt made three changes to his team against Ulm, with summer signings Jonas Fohrenbach and David Otto both making their full debuts, and they both have a good chance of retaining their places.
- Striker Denis Thomalla will be assessed after missing the trip to Ulm with a knock and Maximilian Thiel and Oliver Husing are definitely out, but Schmidt has no new personnel issues.
Predicted line-up (4-4-1-1): Muller; Busch, Mainka, Beermann, Fohrenbach; Schnatterer, Dorsch, Griesbeck, Biankadi; Pusch; Otto
Unavailable: Thiel (Injured), Husing (Injured)
Doubtful: Thomalla (Injured)
Heidenheim's two league matches this season have produced nine goals – in fact there have been at least three goals in each of their last Bundesliga II games. Dynamo Dresden, meanwhile, have conceded five goals already this term, so this could well be a high-scoring encounter.
Betting tip: Over (Over or under 2.5 goals)