When does Dynamo Dresden vs Hannover 96 kick off? Saturday 5th October, 2019 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is Dynamo Dresden vs Hannover 96 being played? DDV-Stadion
What are the expected weather conditions for Dynamo Dresden vs Hannover 96? Cloud, 12c
What TV channel is Dynamo Dresden vs Hannover 96 on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Dynamo Dresden vs Hannover 96 in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Dynamo Dresden vs Hannover 96?
Dynamo Dresden – https://www.dynamo-dresden.de/tickets/heimspiele.html
What was the score in the last meeting between Dynamo Dresden & Hannover 96? Dynamo Dresden 1-2 Hannover 96
THE TEAM NEWS
- Dynamo Dresden will be looking to bounce back from their 4-1 drubbing at Erzgebirge Aue last Sunday, which ended their unbeaten run of six games in all competitions.
- Coach Cristian Fiel welcomes midfielder Jannik Nikolaou back from a three-match ban but he may have to settle for a place on the bench, with fit-again captain Marco Hartmann making his first start of the season at Aue.
- Alexander Jeremejeff has been ruled out after suffering a double injury at Aue so Luka Stor should partner in-form Moussa Kone up front, while defender Linus Wahlqvist is a doubt.
Predicted line-up (3-4-1-2): Broll; Muller, Ehlers, Ballas; Kreuzer, Burnic, Hartmann, C. Lowe; Horvath; Stor, Kone
Unavailable: Jeremejeff (Injured)
Doubtful: Wahlqvist (Injured)
- Three months into his tenure, Hannover 96 boss Mirko Slomka is already under pressure after Monday's 4-0 loss at home to fellow relegated side Nurnberg, their third defeat in four games.
- Slomka has no fresh injury concerns going into this one but Timo Hubers, Felipe, Sebastian Jung and Linton Maina remain unavailable due to injury.
- Slomka is not short of options if he chooses to ring the changes after Monday's defeat, with the likes of Jannes Horn, Emil Hansson and fit-again Josip Elez all in contention.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Zieler; Korb, Elez, Anton, Albornoz; Aogo, Stendera, Prib; Teuchert, Ducksch, Muslija
Unavailable: Hubers (Injured), Maina (Injured), Jung (Injured), Felipe (Injured)
Dynamo Dresden and Hannover meet for only the third time in the league with both teams aiming to bounce back from heavy defeats. Only the bottom two have conceded more goals than Dresden in Bundesliga II but they have only failed to score in one of their last seven games, so there should be goals.