2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Dynamo Dresden vs Hamburger SV Preview & Prediction
When does Dynamo Dresden vs Hamburger SV kick off? Friday 12th June, 2020 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Dynamo Dresden vs Hamburger SV being played? Rudolf-Harbig-Stadion
Where can I get tickets for Dynamo Dresden vs Hamburger SV? No tickets are available as Bundesliga 2 matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is Dynamo Dresden vs Hamburger SV on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Dynamo Dresden vs Hamburger SV in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Bet365 subscribers can stream German Bundesliga 2 matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Dynamo Dresden made it four points from a possible six as they built on their vital win over Wehen Wiesbaden by coming from behind to earn a draw at home to Greuther Furth in midweek.
- They are now within five points of pulling themselves out of the relegation zone but have just five games left to achieve what would be a superb escape and now face a difficult task here.
- Dresden are still without a handful of players with captain Marco Hartmann remaining a doubt but they are boosted by the return of Patrick Schmidt from suspension.
- Hamburger SV blew a great chance to boost their promotion hopes as they conceded deep into stoppage time and had to settle for a draw against Holstein Kiel.
- A penalty from Aaron Hunt and a Joel Pohjanpalo brace looked to have given Hamburg all three points but were left disappointed as they failed to see the game out.
- They must now respond against the bottom side in order to keep the pressure on Stuttgart at the very least and should have a clean bill of health for this game other than long-term absentees Ewerton and Khaled Narey.
Hamburger SV are still in a strong position to make a return to the
Bundesliga but they cannot afford to drop points on this trip to Dynamo
Dresden. The side propping the Bundesliga 2 table up have avoided defeat
in their last two matches to give them a chance of survival but they
must continue that run here. However, despite Hamburg winning just one
of their last three, they have scored eight goals in those games and
their ability in front of goal should be too much for the hosts to