2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Dynamo Dresden vs Greuther Furth Preview & Prediction
When does Dynamo Dresden vs Greuther Furth kick off? Tuesday 9th June, 2020 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Dynamo Dresden vs Greuther Furth being played? Rudolf-Harbig-Stadion
Where can I get tickets for Dynamo Dresden vs Greuther Furth? No tickets are available as Bundesliga 2 matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is Dynamo Dresden vs Greuther Furth on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Dynamo Dresden vs Greuther Furth in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Bet365 subscribers can stream German Bundesliga 2 matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Dynamo Dresden secured their first victory since they returned to Bundesliga 2 action as they fought back to beat relegation rivals Wehen Wiesbaden on Saturday.
- With the scores level heading into the closing stages, Simon Makienok was the hero as he handed his side all three points to move within six points of safety.
- Dresden entered the weekend’s game with a long list of unavailable players and will now have to cope without goalscorer Patrick Schmidt who was handed a late red card.
- Greuther Furth’s winless streak was extended to five matches as they suffered defeat at home to Sandhausen at the weekend and could yet fall into relegation trouble.
- Furth found themselves two goals down at the break and despite pulling one back in the final 20 minutes through Daniel Keita-Ruel, they could not find a leveller.
- After some underwhelming performances of late, Furth will hope to have Mergim Mavraj and Havard Nielsen back in the mix following injuries and that pair would add a much-needed boost to the out of form side.
Dynamo Dresden could not afford to lose in their vital game with
Wehen Wiesbaden at the weekend and they did what was required as they
scored a late goal to collect all three points. They posed a lot more
threat in front of goal than in their previous two efforts and will be
confident ahead of this clash with Greuther Furth. The visitors are
without a win in five but it is rare they do not find the back of the
net and that should see both teams score here.