2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Dynamo Dresden vs Darmstadt 98 Preview & Prediction
When does Dynamo Dresden vs Darmstadt 98 kick off? Friday 7th February, 2020 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Dynamo Dresden vs Darmstadt 98 being played? Rudolf-Harbig-Stadion
What TV channel is Dynamo Dresden vs Darmstadt 98 on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Dynamo Dresden vs Darmstadt 98 in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Dynamo Dresden vs Darmstadt 98?
Dynamo Dresden – https://www.dynamo-dresden.de/tickets/heimspiele.html
What was the score in the last meeting between Dynamo Dresden & Darmstadt 98? Darmstadt 98 0-0 Dynamo Dresden
THE TEAM NEWS
- Basement boys Dynamo Dresden have picked up four points from their first two games of the year as well as recording their first back-to-back clean sheets of the campaign.
- Burnic is available again after suspension and usually starts, so coach Kauczinski will have to decide whether Klingenburg or January signing Petrak makes way.
- Hamalainen could also return after missing last Sunday's draw with Heidenheim but Ehlers remain sidelined and Hartmann is still working his way back to fitness.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Fraisl; Diekmeier, Nauber, Zhirov, Paqarada; Paurevic; Linsmayer, Frey; Halimi; Bouhaddouz, Behrens
Unavailable: Ehlers (Injured)
Doubtful: Hartmann (Injured), Hamalainen (Illness)
- Darmstadt 98 made it five draws on the spin with a 2-2 draw at home to Osnabruck last Sunday, and they have only lost one of their last six away games.
- Mehlem is suspended after collecting his fifth yellow card of the season so Honsak or former Dresden man Berko could make a rare start in attack.
- Wittek, who is out for the rest of the season, is the only other absentee for coach Grammozis so no other changes are expected.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Schuhen; Herrmann, Dumic, Hohn, Holland; Palsson, Stark; Skarke, Kempe, Honsak; Dursun
Unavailable: Wittek (Injured), Mehlem (Suspended)
Dynamo Dresden have shown some improvements in their opening two games of the year, not least the fact they have managed two clean sheets. They remain the lowest scorers in the division – followed by Darmstadt – and after the 0-0 draw in the reverse fixture, another low-scoring clash looks likely.