2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Dynamo Dresden vs Arminia Bielefeld Preview & Prediction
When does Dynamo Dresden vs Arminia Bielefeld kick off? Saturday 26th October, 2019 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is Dynamo Dresden vs Arminia Bielefeld being played? DDV-Stadion
What TV channel is Dynamo Dresden vs Arminia Bielefeld on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Dynamo Dresden vs Arminia Bielefeld in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Dynamo Dresden vs Arminia Bielefeld?
Dynamo Dresden – https://www.dynamo-dresden.de/tickets/heimspiele.html
Arminia Bielefeld – https://www.eventimsports.de/ols/dsc-auswaerts/de/auswaerts/channel/shop/index
What was the score in the last meeting between Dynamo Dresden & Arminia Bielefeld? Dynamo Dresden 3-4 Arminia Bielefeld
THE TEAM NEWS
- Dynamo Dresden fell to their third successive defeat at Greuther Furth last time out, leaving them second from bottom in the table.
- Centre-back Jannik Muller is suspended after collecting his fifth booking of the season at Furth so Kevin Ehlers, who was rested following international duty, is set to return to the side.
- Baris Atik and Chris Lowe have been absent in training this week and are major doubts, but Rene Klingenburg has recovered from illness.
Predicted line-up (3-4-2-1): Broll; Wahlqvist, Ehlers, Ballas; Ebert, Burnic, Hartmann, Moschl; Horvath, Stor; Kone
Unavailable: Jeremejeff (Injured), Kreuzer (Suspended), Boss (Injured), Muller (Suspended)
Doubtful: Atik (Injured), C. Lowe (Injured)
- Arminia Bielefeld held leaders Hamburger SV to a 1-1 draw at home on Monday evening and have won their last five away matches in all competitions.
- Sven Schipplock was not considered fit enough to be included in the squad on Monday but could make his comeback here, while Alex Perez is also a doubt.
- Brian Behrendt and Nils Quaschner remain sidelined along with youngster Jomaine Consbruch, but coach Uwe Neuhaus has no fresh concerns for the meeting with his former club.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Ortega Moreno; Brunner, Pieper, Nilsson, Hartherz; Prietl, Hartel, Edmundsson; Soukou, Klos, Voglsammer
Unavailable: Quaschner (Injured), Behrendt (Injured), Consbruch (Injured)
Doubtful: Schipplock (Injured), Alex Perez (Injured)
Arminia Bielefeld have been excellent on the road this season, dropping just two points, and they will be confident of victory against a Dynamo Dresden side who have lost their last three games. It should therefore be a successful return to Dresden for Bielefeld boss Neuhaus.