When does Darmstadt 98 vs St. Pauli kick off? Saturday 23rd May, 2020 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is Darmstadt 98 vs St. Pauli being played? Merck-Stadion am Böllenfalltor
Where can I get tickets for Darmstadt 98 vs St. Pauli? No tickets are available as Bundesliga 2 matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is Darmstadt 98 vs St. Pauli on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Darmstadt 98 vs St. Pauli in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Bet365 subscribers can stream German Bundesliga 2 matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Darmstadt 98 were left to rue the enforced suspension of play in Bundesliga 2 as they surrendered their unbeaten run in their first game back after falling to a 2-0 loss on the road at Karlsruher SC.
- Heading into that game on the back of a 10-match unbeaten run in the league, Darmstadt put in an underwhelming display and were made to pay as they conceded midway through the second half.
- They attempted to get back into the game with some late pressure but conceded a second as they committed men forward deep into stoppage time, although they will be relieved to have avoided any further injuries in last week’s contest.
- St. Pauli were able to improve their unbeaten run in Bundesliga 2 to five matches as they secured a late victory against Nurnberg to create some daylight between themselves and the relegation spots.
- Nurnberg were reduced to 10 men in the 55th minute when goalkeeper Christian Mathenia illegally stopped a St. Pauli attack and that saw the hosts capitalise from that point on but it was not until six minutes from time that they were able to break the deadlock.
- Substitute Viktor Gyokeres was the hero as he fired home to seal the victory and he will hope to earn a starting spot on the back of that while Dimitrios Diamantakos will hope to retain his place after he was removed in the 38th minute for tactical reasons against Nurnberg.
These teams had contrasting fortunes on the resumption of Bundesliga 2
and it will be interesting to see how they get on as they come
head-to-head here. Darmstadt 98 had their long unbeaten streak ended in a
poor performance but they have lost just one of their home games this
season which will leave them hopeful of a response. St. Pauli come into
this on a five-match unbeaten run but have won just once on the road
this season and the contrasting home and away records for the two teams
could prove to be telling with the hosts likely to avoid defeat at the