When does Darmstadt 98 vs Osnabruck kick off? Sunday 2nd February, 2020 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is Darmstadt 98 vs Osnabruck being played? Merck-Stadion am Böllenfalltor
What TV channel is Darmstadt 98 vs Osnabruck on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Darmstadt 98 vs Osnabruck in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Darmstadt 98 vs Osnabruck?
What was the score in the last meeting between Darmstadt 98 & Osnabruck? Osnabruck 4-0 Darmstadt 98
THE TEAM NEWS
- Darmstadt 98 recorded their fourth successive draw at Holstein Kiel on Wednesday and have only won one of their last eight home league games.
- New signing Rapp was an unused substitute in Kiel while Bader has joined from Koln and will provide Herrmann with competition for the right-back berth.
- Striker Platte made his first appearance of the campaign with a late cameo against Kiel but fellow returnee Manu was not involved.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Schuhen; Herrmann, Dumic, Hohn, Holland; Palsson, Paik Seung-Ho; Skarke, Kempe, Mehlem; Dursun
Unavailable: Wittek (Injured)
- Osnabruck suffered back-to-back league defeats for only the second time this season as they lost 3-1 at home to Sandhausen on Wednesday.
- Taffertshofer is back from suspension but goalkeeper Kuhn must sit this one out after being sent off in midweek, so fit-again Korber will return between the sticks.
- Klaas and Amenyido remain sidelined and centre-backs Haubrock and Konrad are doubtful, but Gugganig could make his comeback having been on the bench in midweek.
Predicted line-up (3-4-2-1): Korber; Gugganig, Van Aken, Trapp; Ajdini, Heyer, Taffertshofer, Agu; Ouahim, Blacha; Heider
Unavailable: Klaas (Injured), Amenyido (Injured), Kuhn (Suspended)
Doubtful: Haubrock (Injured), Konrad (Injured)
Darmstadt will be looking to avenge their 4-0 defeat at Osnabruck in August and they are strong at home. The Lilies have lost just one of their last 15 league matches at the Bollenfalltor, while Osnabruck have only won one of their last eight away, so it should be a different outcome this time.