2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Darmstadt 98 vs Jahn Regensburg Preview & Prediction
When does Darmstadt 98 vs Jahn Regensburg kick off? Sunday 10th November, 2019 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is Darmstadt 98 vs Jahn Regensburg being played? Merck-Stadion am Böllenfalltor
What TV channel is Darmstadt 98 vs Jahn Regensburg on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Darmstadt 98 vs Jahn Regensburg in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Darmstadt 98 vs Jahn Regensburg?
What was the score in the last meeting between Darmstadt 98 & Jahn Regensburg? Darmstadt 98 1-1 Jahn Regensburg
THE TEAM NEWS
- Darmstadt 98's four-match unbeaten run in Bundesliga 2 ended with a 3-1 reverse away to Greuther Furth last Saturday but they have not lost at home in the league since February.
- Tobias Kempe will be assessed after missing the trip to Furth, but Felix Platte and Braydon Manu are the only definite absentees for coach Dimitrios Grammozis.
- Erich Berko was handed his first start of the season up front against Furth but was taken off at half-time, so joint-top scorer Serdar Dursun should be recalled up front.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Schuhen; Herrmann, Dumic, Hohn, Holland; Palsson, Paik Seung-Ho; Heller, Mehlem, Skarke; Dursun
Unavailable: Manu (Injured), Platte (Injured)
Doubtful: Kempe (Injured)
- Jahn Regensburg twice threw away a lead in their 3-3 draw at home to Osnabruck last Friday but they nevertheless extended their unbeaten run to five games.
- Right-back Benedikt Saller is doubtful having missed the last few games and defensive trio Oliver Hein, Andreas Geipl and Benedikt Gimber remain sidelined.
- Jan-Marc Schneider should keep his place in the starting XI after scoring against Osnabruck, although he may be moved into his preferred position up front.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Meyer; Saller, Nachreiner, Correia, Okoroji; Besuschkow, Lais; Stolze, Palacios; Schneider, Gruttner
Unavailable: Hein (Injured), Geipl (Injured), Gimber (Injured)
Doubtful: Saller (Injured)
Darmstadt are unbeaten in 11 Bundesliga II games at home but they have drawn five of the previous nine, and Regensburg are on an unbeaten run of their own. Both meetings between the two last season ended in draws and it would not be a surprise to see the points shared again.