2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Darmstadt 98 vs Hannover 96 Preview & Prediction
When does Darmstadt 98 vs Hannover 96 kick off? Sunday 14th June, 2020 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is Darmstadt 98 vs Hannover 96 being played? Merck-Stadion am Böllenfalltor
Where can I get tickets for Darmstadt 98 vs Hannover 96? No tickets are available as Bundesliga 2 matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is Darmstadt 98 vs Hannover 96 on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Darmstadt 98 vs Hannover 96 in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Bet365 subscribers can stream German Bundesliga 2 matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Darmstadt 98’s slender hopes of making a late push for promotion were all but ended as they were comfortably beaten by Jahn Regensburg last weekend which leaves them with too much ground to make up.
- Darmstadt fell behind early in the contest and never really recovered and even when the hosts were reduced to 10 men at 2-0 down, Tobias Kempe wasted his chance to pull one back from the spot before Regensburg added a third.
- After such a poor showing, Darmstadt are likely to make changes to their side but one of they will be forced in to one at least after Dario Dumic must serve a suspension for collecting his fifth yellow card of the season.
- Hannover 96 may be left to wonder what might have been this season after they earned their second win in succession with a solid victory at home to promotion-chasing Heidenheim.
- First half goals from Marvin Ducksch and Edgar Prib put Hannover in a comfortable position at the break and despite Heidenheim pulling one back with 15 minutes to play, the hosts were able to hang on to the win.
- It is unlikely that Hannover will make too many changes to their side following their good performance last week but they will be without Jannes Horn after the defender was booked for the fifth time this campaign last week.
Both of these teams are going to fall short in their bid for
promotion but they will be eager to end the campaign on a high as they
build towards next season. Darmstadt 98 were poor in defeat last week
and a response will be needed here but Hannover 96 have performed well
in their last two and will be confident of making it three wins in a