When does Darmstadt 98 vs Hamburger SV kick off? Saturday 21st December, 2019 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is Darmstadt 98 vs Hamburger SV being played? Merck-Stadion am Böllenfalltor
What TV channel is Darmstadt 98 vs Hamburger SV on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Darmstadt 98 vs Hamburger SV in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Darmstadt 98 vs Hamburger SV?
Hamburger SV – https://shop.hsv.de/tickets/auswaertsspiele/
What was the score in the last meeting between Darmstadt 98 & Hamburger SV? Hamburger SV 1-1 Darmstadt 98
THE TEAM NEWS
- Darmstadt 98 have only lost one of their last five games and will take confidence from Monday's 1-1 draw at home to Stuttgart as they prepare to face another one of the top three.
- Manu and Platte, who have both missed the entire season so far because of injury, returned to full training at the start of this week and coach Grammozis would like to give them some minutes before the winter break.
- Palsson completes his suspension and Wittek remains sidelined, while striker Ozegovic is a doubt having missed the last two games with an adductor problem.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Schuhen; Herrmann, Dumic, Hohn, Holland; Stark, Paik Seung-Ho; Skarke, Kempe, Mehlem; Dursun
Unavailable: Wittek (Injured), Palsson (Suspended)
Doubtful: Manu (Injured), Platte (Injured), Ozegovic (Injured)
- Hamburger SV have won just one of their last six league games but they remain very much in the title race as their rivals have also dropped points in recent weeks
- Captain Hunt, whose campaign has been disrupted by injury, was injured in training on Wednesday and will be assessed before the trip to Darmstadt.
- Regular starters Fein or Kittel can take Hunt's place in midfield, while goalkeeper Daniel Heuer will be hoping to impress against his former club.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Daniel Heuer; Narey, Letschert, Ewerton, Leibold; Dudziak, Fein, Kittel; Jatta, Hinterseer, Harnik
Unavailable: Vagnoman (Injured), Gyamerah (Injured)
Doubtful: Hunt (Injured)
Hamburger SV boast the joint second best defensive record in Bundesliga 2 but they have not been scoring as many goals themselves recently. Meanwhile, only bottom side Dynamo Dresden have found the net fewer times than Darmstadt, so this looks like being a low-scoring affair.