2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Darmstadt 98 vs Dynamo Dresden Preview & Prediction
When does Darmstadt 98 vs Dynamo Dresden kick off? Friday 23rd August, 2019 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Darmstadt 98 vs Dynamo Dresden being played? Merck-Stadion am Böllenfalltor
What is the weather forecast for Darmstadt 98 vs Dynamo Dresden? Clear, 23c
What television channel is Darmstadt 98 vs Dynamo Dresden on? Some Bundesliga 2 matches are televised on BT Sport so check here for their TV schedule
Where can I stream Darmstadt 98 vs Dynamo Dresden? If televised on BT Sport, this match can be streamed via the BT Sport website and app
Where can I get tickets for Darmstadt 98 vs Dynamo Dresden?
Dynamo Dresden – https://www.dynamo-dresden.de/tickets/auswaertsspiele.html
What was the score when the teams last met? Darmstadt 98 2-0 Dynamo Dresden
THE TEAM NEWS
Predicted line-up (4-1-4-1): Stritzel; Herrmann, Dumic, Hohn, Holland; Palsson; Heller, Kempe, Mehlem, Skarke; Dursun
Unavailable: Von Haacke (Injured), Manu (Injured), Platte (Injured), Schuhen (Injured)
Doubtful: Berko (Injured), Honsak (Injured), Herrmann (Injured)
- Darmstadt 98's first defeat of the season arrived in emphatic fashion on Monday night as they were beaten 4-0 at Osnabruck, but they are unbeaten in their last seven home matches.
- Coach Dimitrios Grammozis only named seven substitutes out of a possible nine on Monday because of injuries, with right-back Patrick Herrmann pulling out of the squad due to a muscular problem.
- Summer signing Erich Berko is battling to be fit to face his former club while striker Felix Platte suffered another setback in his recovery from injury this week.
Predicted line-up (3-4-3): Broll; Wahlqvist, Ehlers, Muller; Ebert, Nikolaou, Burnic, Lowe; Horvath, Jeremejeff, Atik
Unavailable: Hartmann (Injured)
- Dynamo Dresden collected their first three points of the season with a 2-1 win at home to Heidenheim last weekend, moving them away from the foot of the table.
- Coach Cristian Fiel made four changes to his side from their DFB Cup first-round win and striker Alexander Jeremejeff, who only signed last week, will certainly keep his place after scoring on his debut.
- Patrick Ebert also came into the starting line-up and rewarded his coach with a goal so Fiel is unlikely to make as many changes for this one.
Darmstadt may have been roundly beaten on Monday night but their home form is pretty good. They are unbeaten in seven in Hesse and scored the first goal in six of those games. That trend is likely to continue against Dynamo Dresden, who left it late against Heidenheim last time out.