When does Darmstadt 98 vs Bochum kick off? Saturday 7th March, 2020 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is Darmstadt 98 vs Bochum being played? Merck-Stadion am Böllenfalltor
What TV channel is Darmstadt 98 vs Bochum on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Darmstadt 98 vs Bochum in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Darmstadt 98 vs Bochum?
What was the score in the last meeting between Darmstadt 98 & Bochum? Bochum 2-2 Darmstadt 98
THE TEAM NEWS
- Darmstadt's impressive form since the winter break continued with a 2-0 win at home to Heidenheim last Saturday, their fourth straight success.
- Captain Holland returns at left-back after being suspended for the last match, so Bader will revert to his usual right-back role.
- That is likely to be the only change made by coach Grammozis, who has a full squad available aside from long-term absentee Wittek.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Schuhen; Bader, Dumic, Hohn, Holland; Palsson, Stark; Honsak, Mehlem, Kempe; Dursun
Unavailable: Wittek (Injured)
- Bochum led by two goals twice at home to Sandhausen last Sunday but ended up drawing 4-4 after conceding two late penalties in an eventful match.
- Arsenal loanee Osei-Tutu replaced the sick Zoller in attack for his first start of the year and should keep his place after notching a goal and an assist.
- Zoller returned to training on Wednesday so Bapoh is the sole absentee for coach Reis, who could well name an unchanged line-up.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Riemann; Gamboa, Decarli, Leitsch, Danilo Soares; Tesche, Losilla, Janelt; Osei-Tutu, Ganvoula, Blum
Unavailable: Bapoh (Injured)
These two sides played out a 2-2 draw in September and they are likely to exchange goals again on Saturday. In-form Darmstadt have netted at least two goals in five of their last seven Bundesliga 2 games, while Bochum have failed to score in just one of their last nine away from home.