2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Darmstadt 98 vs Arminia Bielefeld Preview & Prediction
When does Darmstadt 98 vs Arminia Bielefeld kick off? Sunday 1st December, 2019 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is Darmstadt 98 vs Arminia Bielefeld being played? Merck-Stadion am Böllenfalltor
What TV channel is Darmstadt 98 vs Arminia Bielefeld on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Darmstadt 98 vs Arminia Bielefeld in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Darmstadt 98 vs Arminia Bielefeld?
Arminia Bielefeld – https://www.eventimsports.de/ols/dsc-auswaerts/de/auswaerts/channel/shop/index
What was the score in the last meeting between Darmstadt 98 & Arminia Bielefeld? Arminia Bielefeld 1-0 Darmstadt 98
THE TEAM NEWS
- Darmstadt 98 moved up to 10th in the table with a 2-1 win at Hannover 96 on Monday and have lost just one of their last seven Bundesliga 2 matches.
- It is as you were on the personnel front for coach Grammozis with injured quartet Manu, Platte, Wittek and Schnellhardt still sidelined.
- Kempe should start for the third game in a row after netting his first goal of the campaign at Hannover, with Grammozis expected to name an unchanged line-up.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Schuhen; Herrmann, Dumic, Hohn, Holland; Palsson, Paik Seung-Ho; Skarke, Kempe, Mehlem; Dursun
Unavailable: Manu (Injured), Platte (Injured), Wittek (Injured), Schnellhardt (Injured)
- Arminia Bielefeld slipped to second after being held to a 1-1 draw at home to Sandhausen last Saturday, but they have won each of their last six away league games.
- Yabo has been ruled out after suffering an injury during the Sandhausen game so Edmundsson is set to be recalled in midfield, but no other alterations are expected.
- Staude should return to the squad after missing the last match through illness but long-term absentees Quaschner and Behrendt will miss out again.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Ortega Moreno; Brunner, Pieper, Nilsson, Hartherz; Prietl, Edmundsson, Hartel; Clauss, Klos, Voglsammer
Unavailable: Quaschner (Injured), Behrendt (Injured), Yabo (Injured)
Doubtful: Staude (Illness)
Arminia Bielefeld have been superb on the road this season, dropping just two points in their seven away league matches. Darmstadt, however, are unbeaten at home in the league since February but they have drawn a lot of games lately, so the visitors are still slight favourites here.