When does Bochum vs Wehen Wiesbaden kick off? Saturday 24th August, 2019 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is Bochum vs Wehen Wiesbaden being played? Vonovia Ruhrstadion
What is the weather forecast for Bochum vs Wehen Wiesbaden? Clear, 27c
What television channel is Bochum vs Wehen Wiesbaden on? Some Bundesliga 2 matches are televised on BT Sport so check here for their TV schedule
Where can I stream Bochum vs Wehen Wiesbaden? If televised on BT Sport, this match can be streamed via the BT Sport website and app
Where can I get tickets for Bochum vs Wehen Wiesbaden?
Wehen Wiesbaden – https://svwehen1926wiesbaden-ticketshop.reservix.de/events
What was the score when the teams last met? N/A
THE TEAM NEWS
- Having taken just one point from their first three league games of the season, Bochum will be under pressure to get a first win at home to bottom-of-the-table Wehen Wiesbaden.
- Attacking duo Lee Chung-Yong and Tom Weilandt were unable to train at the start of the week and will be monitored ahead of this one, and in any case Danny Blum, who has scored two goals since his summer move, is likely to be recalled.
- Coach Robin Dutt reshuffled his defence against Hamburg with Simon Lorenz moving to right-back and fit-again Saulo Decarli starting at centre-back, and he is expected to stick with the same back four.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Riemann; Lorenz, Decarli, Bella-Kotchap, Danilo Soares; Losilla, Janelt; Lee Chung-Yong, Maier, Blum; Ganvoula
Doubtful: Lee (Injured), Weilandt (Injured), Leitsch (Injured)
- Wehen Wiesbaden are the only team in Bundesliga II to have lost all three of their games and although it is still early days, it looks like the promoted side are in for a tough season.
- With Phillip Tietz likely to be out until the New Year and Daniel-Kofi Kyereh also sidelined, coach Rudiger Rehm has boosted his striking options with the loan signing of Nurnberg striker Torles Knoll.
- Rehm fielded midfielder Nicklas Shipnoski up front against Hannover last weekend so Knoll could go straight into the side, with Manuel Schaffler the other option for the lone striker role.
Predicted line-up (4-1-4-1): Watkowiak; Kuhn, Mockenhaupt, Rocker, Niemeyer; Mrowca; Shipnoski, Lorch, Chato, Dittgen; Schaffler
Unavailable: Schonfeld (Injured), Schwadof (Injured), Wachs (Injured), Kyereh (Injured), Tietz (Injured)
Two sides looking for their first league win of the season meet at the Ruhrstadion. Bochum's only previous home game this term ended in a 3-3 draw while Wehen Wiesbaden have conceded 11 goals in four competitive matches this season. With both defences looking weak, there should be goals.