When does Bochum vs St. Pauli kick off? Friday 5th June, 2020 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Bochum vs St. Pauli being played? Vonovia Ruhrstadion
Where can I get tickets for Bochum vs St. Pauli? No tickets are available as Bundesliga 2 matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is Bochum vs St. Pauli on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Bochum vs St. Pauli in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Bet365 subscribers can stream German Bundesliga 2 matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Bochum extended their unbeaten run to seven matches in Bundesliga 2 but were left frustrated in their attempts to pick up all three points in their last match on the road at Nurnberg.
- Bochum had to settle for a point after a drab affair saw neither side find the back of the net with little goalmouth action meaning the stalemate was the right outcome but the visitors know they can perform better than that.
- They now host St. Pauli in a game they will hope to extend their superb record having lost just three of their last 20 league games on home soil and should be boosted by the availability of 13-goal striker Silvere Ganvoula who left the field with a knock against Nurnberg.
- St. Pauli failed to win for the third game in a row as they were held to a second consecutive draw with their lack of focus having taken the lead away at Karlsruher SC proving to be decisive.
- The visitors had been fortunate not to fall behind and had goalkeeper Robin Himmelmann to thank as he saved a spot kick just after the break before St. Pauli took the lead soon after thanks to Dimitrios Diamantakos’ effort.
- Despite that, St. Pauli conceded just two minutes later with the scores remaining level until the final whistle but there could be some positive news in their bid to end their winless run with Ryo Miyaichi hoping to overcome a knee issue to make his return to the side.
Both Bochum and St. Pauli are still not safe from the threat of
relegation but three points for either side in this contest would go a
long way to securing their place in Bundesliga 2. They were each held to
a draw in their last game and will be eager to improve on their
respective performances but the home side will be the ones that possess
more confidence ahead of this clash. They are unbeaten in their last
seven and with just three losses from their last 20 home games in the
league, the hosts should be able to avoid defeat at the very least in