When does Bochum vs Osnabruck kick off? Friday 22nd November, 2019 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Bochum vs Osnabruck being played? Vonovia Ruhrstadion
What TV channel is Bochum vs Osnabruck on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Bochum vs Osnabruck in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Bochum vs Osnabruck?
What was the score in the last meeting between Bochum & Osnabruck? Osnabruck 1-3 Bochum
THE TEAM NEWS
- Bochum go into this match in the relegation play-off place but their form has started to improve under Thomas Reis, with just one defeat in their last eight league games.
- Centre-backs Saulo Decarli, Maxim Leitsch and Patrick Fabian all made their comebacks from injury in a friendly last week, boosting Reis' options at the back, although the latter two are lacking match fitness.
- Left-back Danilo Soares, who has been virtually ever-present this season, serves a one-match ban for collecting five yellow cards, and it is not clear who will replace him.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Riemann; Celozzi, Lorenz, Bella-Kotchap, Decarli; Losilla, Tesche; Zoller, Lee Chung-Yong, Blum; Ganvoula
Unavailable: Bapoh (Injured), Danilo Soares (Suspended)
Doubtful: Leitsch (Injured), Gamboa (Injured)
- The international break maybe came at a bad time for Osnabruck, who recorded their best result of the season last time out with a 1-0 win at home to Stuttgart.
- The only dampener in the win over Stuttgart was the injury to centre-back Lukas Gugganig, who is set be out for the rest of the year with an ankle fracture.
- Several players have been struck by a virus this week while goalkeeper Nils Korber sustained a concussion having returned to full training, so it may be something of a patched-up side.
Predicted line-up (3-4-2-1): Kuhn; Susac, Heyer, Van Aken; Ajdini, Taffertshofer, Blacha, Wolze; Schmidt, Heider; Alvarez
Unavailable: Engel (Injured), Friesenbichler (Injured), Trapp (Injured), Riemann (Injured), Gugganig (Injured)
Doubtful: Haubrock (Injured), Korber (Injured)
Osnabruck have struggled for goals on their travels this season, failing to find the net in four of their last five away matches. However, they did score three in the last one and both teams have scored in all but one of Bochum's league games, so the visitors should have something to celebrate here.