When does Bochum vs Jahn Regensburg kick off? Sunday 22nd December, 2019 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is Bochum vs Jahn Regensburg being played? Vonovia Ruhrstadion
What TV channel is Bochum vs Jahn Regensburg on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Bochum vs Jahn Regensburg in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Bochum vs Jahn Regensburg?
What was the score in the last meeting between Bochum & Jahn Regensburg? Jahn Regensburg 3-1 Bochum
THE TEAM NEWS
- Two wins in three games have moved Bochum away from danger and they will be looking to maintain their unbeaten record at home in the league this season.
- Eisfeld returned to the squad against Hannover 96 last Friday, leaving fellow midfielders Bapoh and Maier as the only absentees for coach Reis.
- Zoller and Wintzheimer were recalled in attack against Hannover and should both keep their places after scoring, with Reis likely to name an unchanged side.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Riemann; Gamboa, Decarli, Lorenz, Danilo Soares; Losilla, Tesche; Zoller, Wintzheimer, Blum; Ganvoula
Unavailable: Bapoh (Injured), Maier (Injured)
- Jahn Regensburg's inconsistent form continued with a 1-0 loss at Erzgebirge Aue last Friday but they have not suffered back-to-back defeats in the league since September.
- Midfielder Besuschkow is suspended after collecting his fifth booking of the campaign against Aue so Baack is set to start against the club he left in the summer.
- Otherwise it could be the same team that started at Aue, with Hein and Geipl still working their way back from lengthy injury lay-offs and unlikely to travel.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Meyer; Saller, Nachreiner, Correia, Okoroji; Stolze, Baack, Gimber, George; Albers, Gruttner
Unavailable: Besuschkow (Suspended)
Doubtful: Hein (Injured), Geipl (Injured)
There has been a total of 13 goals in the last three games involving these two and the signs suggest Sunday's encounter could be another entertaining one. Only the top two have scored more than Bochum this season, while Regensburg have failed to score in just one of their last seven on the road.